Hey guys,

I would like your help identifying a couple of guitars, but first things first, I apologise if the pictures don't work properly, I've never done this before!

And secondly, I realise I'm gonna get flamed to pieces for who's in the pictures, but a friend of mine sent me them (he wants to get his daughter the electro-acoustic) and I'm just curious as to what the other one is.

So without further aideu:

Other one:

Electro-acoustic:

Cheers!
The tele looks like it's either a custom Fender or something of that sort, though I'm tempted to say a Schecter PT even though their flat-topped.

As for the acoustic, again, I'm not sure, but I'm going to guess based on the soundhole cut and the fact it's not fully-wood if my eyes are right, and say it's an Ovation.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
dunno bout the first, but schecter came to mind.

also, the second has 'Esp' written on the head....
and since ESP doesn't make an acoustic Eclipse (that's their LP-ish model) I bet ya it's a custom
I thought the first one was a schecter too, but I'm not too good on their models so I had no idea which.....

And yeah, I saw the ESP written on the headstock, but I didn't know they made acoustics?
they make some semi-acoustic/hollowbody ish guitars, but they're dubbed Xtone, and look very different
the first one looks alot lie a fender aerodyne or however you spell it telecaster and the other looks like an ovation i think
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
Quote by oldyards15
the first one looks alot lie a fender aerodyne or however you spell it telecaster and the other looks like an ovation i think

^ Never saw one with just a humbucker. Might be wrong thought.

Wait, does it have single coils there too? I can't quite see it.
Quote by stinger12345
It even says "High Quality" in the title, so you KNOW it's quality
Last edited by RoamingConflict at Dec 2, 2008,
I just had a look at the full size picture and there's no single coils....

Just the humbucker in the bridge
First one is a Fender. May be custom. You can just barely see the Fender logo on the headstock.
The acoustic has a headstock that reminds me of a Washburn.
"Take chances. Do not go through life wishing, instead go through life remembering. There are too many possibilities out there to let them just pass you by. Above all else, have FUN. You only live once, enjoy it while you can."
I think you're probably right about the first one being a custom Fender......the body looks like an aerodyne tele, but none of those have just the single humbucker, so I think it has to be a custom......Shame, I quite liked it.....

The thing that's really throwing me about the acoustic is that I'm sure it says ESP on the headstock...along with some kind of signature on the truss rod cover....
Quote by idiotbox919
I think you're probably right about the first one being a custom Fender......the body looks like an aerodyne tele, but none of those have just the single humbucker, so I think it has to be a custom......Shame, I quite liked it.....

The thing that's really throwing me about the acoustic is that I'm sure it says ESP on the headstock...along with some kind of signature on the truss rod cover....

Pretty sure you're right, can't tell very clearly but it definitely looks it to me.
Gear:
Washburn X-40 Pro
Washburn X-40
Yamaha RGX 320s custom (with Duncans)
Ibanez GRG 170DX
Yamaha Pacfica 120V (lol)
Encore Strat pile of **** (mega lol)
Saving for new amp
Thanks for the help guys and it seems as a team effort we've identified the first one!

That just leaves the acoustic....which has me stumped!

I'm sure ESP never made an acoustic that looked like that.