First of all, I want to say that I didn`t know in wich forum I should put this.

Let`s move on,
There are two songs with such astonishing vocals that I searched all over the internet to find a vocal cover of it.
Muse - Micro Cuts
and
Audioslave - Gasoline

Eventually I found the high screaming of Micro Cuts, but I never found a good cover of Gasoline.

So does anyone know one, or can do it by him/herself (If you say yes, an mp3-file attached please?)
i'm so waiting for micro cuts to be on guitar hero or rock band, people faces when it get to the chorus hehe
Last edited by richymisiak at Dec 2, 2008,
Muse sucks... I almost died when i had to play that crappy song they got in guitar hero.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by Drakathan
Muse sucks... I almost died when i had to play that crappy song they got in guitar hero.

+1. They're way too over-rated.
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

Quote by Drakathan

blasphemy!
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
I can sing Micro Cuts, but I'm not going to record it. Unless I'm home alone. And you send me a backing track.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
I can sing Gasoline. It doesn't seem that hard... but I definitely don't have a recording and I don't have time to make one for a while...

Although I have a more traditional singing voice. It's easier for me to cover Chris Cornell than some tight pants falsetto mother****er.
Don`t want to start a discussion but my reply:

Muse is a really original band with good riffs and amazing live shows. (My opnion!)

And further, @Adam, I`m just curious so.

@Minkaro, it maybe doesn`t sounds difficult for you, but I think it is. It isn`t entirely screaming or grunting. You scream to much really quick I think. The exact sound of it is pretty hard I guess...
Quote by MaXiMuse
First of all, I want to say that I didn`t know in wich forum I should put this.

Let`s move on,
There are two songs with such astonishing vocals that I searched all over the internet to find a vocal cover of it.
Muse - Micro Cuts
and
Audioslave - Gasoline

Eventually I found the high screaming of Micro Cuts, but I never found a good cover of Gasoline.

So does anyone know one, or can do it by him/herself (If you say yes, an mp3-file attached please?)

I usually can do a Muse song, never listened to the song, but I'll take a look.

EDIT:

With some practice, I could get it, but I have a cold right now.

Last edited by NielsWho at Dec 2, 2008,
Quote by alfonzo99
+1. They're way too over-rated.

+5.

(Muse)
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Haha I can sing Supermassive Black Hole perfectly on pitch. Alas, I'm sorry I have nothing more useful to say.
I can sing micro cuts, but I need to transpose it down a couple of tones.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
yeah.. just squeeze ure balls.. you'll get the notes.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..