On the same fret. How do you do this? Use one finger? I've tried that and I can somewhat get it but my finger slips. Also is there a term for this?
idk about term but i usually use my ring and pinky on the two strings im bending, feels awkward and if i use one finger ill hit both strings but only one seems to bend.
using two fingers (one for each string) provides more support, so that's what I do. Using one finger for a double stop bend feels clumsy.
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Use two fingers.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
id say its different for everyone...for double stops, i use my index finger exclusivley. its something that with time will come naturally and you'll find your own personal, comfortable way to do it
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
I do it all the time. Mostly on the B and G strings, but occasionally on the G and D. If it's really important to you that you do this, try tuning down a half-step, lowering the action, or using slightly lighter strings. It sounds to me like your fingers aren't quite strong enough to do this on whatever setup you're using.
I usually just use one finger my third finger mostly but sometimes my first two good solos to learn though might be sunshine of your love and maybe enter sandman those are the only two i can remember off the top of my head
first two fingers is easiest for me.. unnecessary barring always seemed stupid to me..

i mean if within the context of a song you can't position two fingers fast enough then practice with one but if you have a choice i'd say go with 2 fingers
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
Use two fingers one on each string. Just push down hard and bend. It may take a little practice
Quote by VanCamp
Pee on things.

Quote by tukk04
back in black-AC/DC
because maybe it'd revive me instantly
i just hope i don't come back black

My Gear
Epiphone SG
Roland 15 Watt Cube Amp
Samick J-2 Acoustic
Quote by Drakathan
Use two fingers.

But yeah, this.
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Quote by highlordmugfug

But yeah, this.

woah, smiley overload, much?

Anyway, two fingers will make it much easier.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by DeltaFunk
woah, smiley overload, much?

Anyway, two fingers will make it much easier.

The two fingers was meant to be taken as innuendo. Thus, my smiley picstory.
EDIT: Also, that's what she said.
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Last edited by highlordmugfug at Dec 2, 2008,
After reading these answers, I have to add one more comment. Using two fingers gets a different sound than using one. The one-finger, two-string bend is a blues technique which gets a slurry kind of bend. It's not real precise. Which is what makes it sound so cool. You can do a more precise bend with two fingers. But, it sounds more precise. It just depends on what you are going for. But, for me, if I want the sound of a one-finger bend, then only a one-finger bend will work. Just food for thought.