Well I was a pretty big Foo Fighters Fan, until In Your Honor came out. My favorite album by them is the underrated ''There is Nothing Left to Lose.'' I thought it was their creative high point as a band and it is a work of art in my opinion. I love when Dave sings, but I HATE when he screams. He starts to sound like a typical modern rock singer of this decade, and he loses the unique edge in his voice in my opinion.

Second, I am a pretty big fan of the Mars Volta. I loved all their albums, except their latest. If you have heard Amputechture you will notice the difference in Cedric's singing. It's a lot higher than before and they muddle it up with all these effects so he starts to sound like a robotic chipmunk, and it's worse on ''The Bedlam in Goliath.'' Again I think it takes away from his awesome singing on previous albums.

So anyway those are some issues I can think of now which inspired to start this thread, and I'll see if I can come up with more. So give me your opinions on that, if you agree or disagree and come up with your own things that annoy you about bands you like or used to like more. Peace.
Nirvana is one of my favorite bands, an annoying thing about them is that Kurt is dead..
Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts.
Quote by AliceNchainZ
Nirvana is one of my favorite bands, an annoying thing about them is that Kurt is dead..

i used to love caninbal corpse but then they reelased 'i fart grey matter' and it kind of went down hill...
Quote by richymisiak

i used to love caninbal corpse but then the reelased 'i fart grey matter' and it kind of went down hill...

lol my first golf clap.
Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts.
Fall Out Boy, They changed immensely from their early albums, everything changed, the whole aura about them. I don't like their last two albums.

I also liked MCR more before the black parade. I think it was the imagery change in their lyrics that irks me most about htat album.

And the same for Green Day, though foxboro kinda restored some faith i have in them.
Last edited by stratkat at Dec 2, 2008,
Quote by AliceNchainZ

How original
Quote by AliceNchainZ

Hope he gets over his lifeless stage and releases more music soon.......
Manic Street Preachers' albums before Australia. They were more punk-ish anti-politics type stuff. They had the few classic songs like "Motocycle Emptiness" and "You Love Us" though.

I have all their albums and they've been my favourite band since my first taste of music.
An English band called Gomez that were good because they were British now live in America <_<

But I still love them
Quote by AliceNchainZ

i used to like jimi hendrix, buddy holly, marc bolan, keith moon, ian curtis, john lennon, bob marley, freddie mercury,....

damn
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Well, the fact that Axl Rose is crazy kinda makes me sad.

And Metallica cut their hair.
Quote by Draken
lulz is a stupid term used by rectal dwelling wart children.
i loved Guns n Roses, before they disbanded, formed the Axl Rose Project, and spent 14 years making a mediocre album that utterly disappointed me.

still adore their old stuff though
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Recently slipknot, because I thought they were good until I realised it was that poofter from stone sour he was "growling". Weak little ****, he looks like a ginger version of that **** who killed himself because he was complaining that "he hadn't done anything musical" or some **** like that and killed himself ****ing pussyhole, anyway yeah I think they are both pussyholes.
Quote by NKF176
Recently slipknot, because I thought they were good until I realised it was that poofter from stone sour he was "growling". Weak little ****, he looks like a ginger version of that **** who killed himself because he was complaining that "he hadn't done anything musical" or some **** like that and killed himself ****ing pussyhole, anyway yeah I think they are both pussyholes.

Well said.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by NKF176

someone has a lot of anger pent up
TS i totally agre on the Foo Fighters thing i loved all the albums up to Echoes Silence etc, In Your Honor wasnt as good as it could have been. Your right, they had an individual sound for the first albums but they started to go more with the flow of newer bands. they dont have the same sound that they used to and I'm really sad about that.
It's all just a joke

Quote by NKF176

anger much???
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
I really like The Smiths but Morrissey seems like the most depressing/boring being ever conceived.

I like the Pixies up until Bossanova. I can listen to Come on Pilgrim anytime.

I liked The Strokes up until "Room on Fire". For some reason, I could never really listen to First Impressions of the Earth.

I love the Talking Heads up to Remain in Light. The 80's made them a little stale. And David Byrne might be a little too full of himself.
Last edited by thewho65 at Dec 2, 2008,
Sonata Arctica: the EPIC guitarist has left and they started using 7 strings
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Trivium - They use mostly 7 strings and it pisses me off.
Megadeth - Glen Drover left.
If you can read this... you can read!

Quote by Fat Lard
    I like semen, so what?
    Quote by trio1000
    someone has a lot of anger pent up

it's cos he cums blood

on topic:
    it annoys me that MCR etc are all idolised by teenage girls that scream at all their gigs
    meh
    Quote by NKF176

Wait, what?
    Quote by duncang
    maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
    at his command
    well you don't have to worry,
    if you hold onto jesus' hand
    i used to like alien ant farm before i realized that for some reason they pissed me off intensely with their mostly meaninglessly stupid lyrics

Edit: Slayers solos do get annoying after you listen to 30 a day
    It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
    Last edited by metalmanjosip at Dec 2, 2008,
    I like Guns N' Roses even though its just Axl Rose now being the egotistical prick he's always been

Rage Against The Machine has a few good tunes although they don't know what the **** there talking about when it comes to politics seeing as they make big money unlike their commie friends

AC/DCs a good band even though almost all their songs sound the same
    Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
    XBL tag: cbiggs18
    Oasis. I got turned onto guitar and rock music by them, i was kinda obsessed. They had such potential after the first 2 albums and everything went downhill with each album from the 3rd onwards. Suckfest.
    Coretopsy.
    Quote by ChemicalFire
    The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
    Haste the Day's "Dreamer"

NO!!!! I was hoping they ditched the deathcore vocalist...

No, he's back and his screams are even worse! His cleans are great now, though.

Good Charlotte - Anything post TYatH. Even that album is a bit too...pop/punk
    R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
    B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
    cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
    I used to love The Killers. Hot Fuss was, and still is, one of my favorite albums. Sam's Town was alright, and had a few really good songs. But, Sawdust and Day and Age just disappoint me immensely.
    Quote by Laces Out Danny
    wtfs a hickey?!
    I used to like Metallica, but then I realized that they suck.
    Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
    I used to like Avenged Sevenfold, but then I realized they can't play for ****. And I watched the DVD and found out that they were pricks. They would beat the **** outta their bassist before they let him in the band. It disappointed me.
    90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
    Trivium

I love death metal, yet Trivium is my favorite band. This alone puts me in an odd situation. Matt Heafy has made some questionable choices (Dying in Your Arms, GAY, The Crusade, GAY). With their recent release they've restored my faith and more as a band.... But sadly there are images floating around of Matt Heafy wearing a V-neck shirt. This isn't acceptable.