Schecter

I'm considering getting rid of my schecter damien 7.

I would prefer to trade for another 7 string or even a baritone, but just offer what you've got. No les pauls or strats thanks.

I would consider selling if its a sensible offer.

I'm only looking to get rid of it if the offer is good, I'm in no rush to get rid of this.

Parker

I have a p-40 parker, I love the feel of it and the sounds it produces. However recently the pre-amp has given up and I just dont have the time to fix it with a full time job and uni. So unfortunately I'm looking at selling it.

I have had a quote for the work, but if you feel up to it I have a replacement pre-amp. Should be quite an easy job, just some rewiring and soldering.

I will take trades for this as well, but if you want to give me some offers for it then thats cool.

As I mentioned before I'm mainly looking for 7 strings and Baritones, but any offers are welcome: except strats and les pauls.

I am located in near Stratford-upon-Avon (Shakespere Country ) if you wanted to have a butchers. I do travel near birmingham once a week and can arrange a meet if your interested. I can post as well at buyer expence.

Pm me if you want to know anything, I pick up emails usually a few times a day.

Cheers

Leon
GEAR

Schecter C8 Hellraiser
Jackson RR7R
Parker P-40
Mesa Boogie Rectoverb

For Sale/Trade:

ESP Ltd MV-200
Fallen Angel 40DSP
hi, would you be interested in a trade for you parker, i have a schecter tempest custom in white, its listed near the top of the gear for sale forum.

Thanks
Dan
Its in Trans Black and its in near mint condition. If I remember theres a little buckle rash on the back but thats all.

I'll try and get some photos up tonight.

As for the tempest, its not really my cup of tea. Thanks anyway though.
GEAR

Schecter C8 Hellraiser
Jackson RR7R
Parker P-40
Mesa Boogie Rectoverb

For Sale/Trade:

ESP Ltd MV-200
Fallen Angel 40DSP
bump
GEAR

Schecter C8 Hellraiser
Jackson RR7R
Parker P-40
Mesa Boogie Rectoverb

For Sale/Trade:

ESP Ltd MV-200
Fallen Angel 40DSP
bump.
GEAR

Schecter C8 Hellraiser
Jackson RR7R
Parker P-40
Mesa Boogie Rectoverb

For Sale/Trade:

ESP Ltd MV-200
Fallen Angel 40DSP
I will get some pictures up soon.

Price....I would prefer offers than naming a price...Just Pm me an offer.

Cheers
GEAR

Schecter C8 Hellraiser
Jackson RR7R
Parker P-40
Mesa Boogie Rectoverb

For Sale/Trade:

ESP Ltd MV-200
Fallen Angel 40DSP