After having no job for 3 months I finally got an interview at K-mart of all places....
I don't mind though, at least I got something. I'm only expecting to have this job for 9 months since I am going to be moving away. Wish me luck.

Oh yeah and what are some of your interview stories.
(I doubt there's any exciting interview stories)
Tell them you have no permanent housing residence, you're alcohol dependent and you do have a criminal record but won't disclose it.

And nah, just keep your voice at a comfortable volume and it should show some confidence and you should be fine
The handshake is the most important part, make sure its firm but not too hard and make eye contact during it.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
K-Mart shouldn't be too much of a worry for an interview.

Keep your back straight, shake hands and be sure to say "Sir" and "Ma'am"
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Its K-Mart, what are they really going to say?
"I'm sorry sir, but you are underqualified to stack shelves in our store."
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
MY last interview my interviewer asked me to tell a story of a time where I went above and beyond my job title.

A guy's truck caught fire in our parking lot (at a subway restaurant) and I basically saved the day, three small children, and made his sandwiches.

Needless to say I found a better job elsewheres
''I'm only expecting to have this job for 9 months since I am going to be moving away''
Something is amiss. Did you knock up your girlfriend?
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
My interviewer-person laughed at my passport =[ i had a shaved head on it, and long hair irl :<
Quote by CoreysMonster
show some cleavage
And if you're a dude, just leave your twanger dangling out of your pants a bit.

I find it very sincere.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Here's my story about job interviews. This one time, I had three or four interviews within a couple weeks and none of the places gave me a job.

I don't like me.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
I had one at Game.

Basically, it was in a windowless, cramped room at the back of the store. I sweated, a LOT. I mean to the point where my white shirt was dripping, there were patches collecting under my tits, my back must've had a patch on it the size of a continent, and because I was aware of this I got more nervous and displayed a COMPLETE lack ability to communicate.
I was an ideal candidate for the job really, sweaty and socially inept.

I didn't get the job
I've done about 20 interviews in the past couple of months for engineering jobs after I get out of college this year and just accepted an offer, so I'm glad to not have to do them anymore. I think I've heard every possible behavioral interview question ever conceived.
Quote by burningcowsrule
I had one at Game.

Basically, it was in a windowless, cramped room at the back of the store. I sweated, a LOT. I mean to the point where my white shirt was dripping, there were patches collecting under my tits, my back must've had a patch on it the size of a continent, and because I was aware of this I got more nervous and displayed a COMPLETE lack ability to communicate.
I was an ideal candidate for the job really, sweaty and socially inept.

I didn't get the job

YOU MADE ME LOSE THE GAME!!!
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt