right im learning to improvise, soo when im playing pentatonic stuff in different keys, i sometimes go out of the scale and it still sounds good

the thing is that i dont know what im playing then =( so i try to stick inside scales which i know

but im glad that im finally starting to be able to make own stuff even its not great, i also have some trouble remembering intervals
You may be playing notes from the full 7 note major or minor scale, or whats called chromatic passing tones, where you play one or several notes that are out of key but between two in key notes, because you pass by these notes so quickly they sound fine and lead you in to the next note.
Personally (on the subject of the improv) I stay in the box for around 70% of the time Im just kinda messing around. IF it sounds good to play outside the box do it. But since your seeming to just be getting into this(idk how long youve been playing) I would stay inside the box and every once in awhile break out of the box. IF IT SOUNDS GOOD DO IT!
Quote by lord_of_the_rif
right im learning to improvise, soo when im playing pentatonic stuff in different keys, i sometimes go out of the scale and it still sounds good

the thing is that i dont know what im playing then =( so i try to stick inside scales which i know

but im glad that im finally starting to be able to make own stuff even its not great, i also have some trouble remembering intervals
I bet you're playing "out of the scale" but still playing in key.

Say you're improvising over a progression in G major. Well, why not use the G major pentatonic? Well, the major pentatonic scale has the intervals: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6. That means the notes are G, A, B, D, E. Well you're soloing with those notes... and suddenly you hit an F#. Then you go to the G note right after because that's where it wants to go. You're going out of scale there but still hitting a note in key (the 7th).
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by lord_of_the_rif

You could use any note, out of scale or out of key or whatever, just as long as you use chord tones on stressed beats (first beat of every bar or when the drummer hits his bass drum) you're pretty much right.

About the intervals thing, this will come with time. Study you're theory and try to think (when playing guitar) using theory instead of thinking in frets.
ok i think i get it that the notes that are out of the box can lead to to the box so playing them isnt "wrong"

i think i get the intervals but im trying to remember them (the spaces semitones etc between notes)
Learn major scale harmony and then modes. Aswell as increasing your vocabulary of the 7 note major scale and its modes, it will also increase your understanding of the pentatonic scale.
Andy
You have to definitely memorize the major mode forumlas but once you've done that, melodic minor and harmonic minor modes are based on the same sort of thing. [ex. Dorian b2 or Lydian Dominant]
Do you have a teacher? I used to never be able to understand the modal concept when I was younger but once I went through it with a teacher it still made no sense. :P But over time everything kind of sinks in a one day all the stars align and it clicks. Having a good teacher to push these concepts at you every week will speed up the process to get you mastering the modes.
Even still consider getting a teacher if you find you are struggling with these concepts. A good teacher speeds up the process tenfold and can spot where and more importantly why you are making mistakes, hitting roadblocks etc.
Andy