I've heard a few things about these guitars. Anyone know anything about them?

I cant find reviews on the premium
all i know is that i want one, they look awesome, im hopefully getting the michael kelly vex deluxe...
No Emotion...Death Is All I Need
I know! The premium looks boss, but i dont know if its crappy. The Glory's fretboard is beautiful.
I have tried several and so far they have all been pretty dam good. I saw a used one I wanted but as usual I waited too long and they sold it. Of course you need to play some for yourself but IMHO they are a good buy for your money. Sooner or later i will add one or more to my collection.

John
ok good, thanks for the opinions. i just hope they have any at samash or guitar center.
IMO I can see Michael Kelly sell for thousands in the future. So it's best to buy one of them now.

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
That's really good to know, but i dunno if they're hard to find in store.s. i guess i'll see
i personally haven't seen any of them in stores. but yea they do offer great guitars for cheaper than most.
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
i played the custom and the premium. truthfully i liked the custom a little more. but i think the best MK guitar is the valor custom. i got one and i love it
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Quote by gnaraaron
i played the custom and the premium. truthfully i liked the custom a little more. but i think the best MK guitar is the valor custom. i got one and i love it

I have one too, amazing guitar.
But honestly, you can't go wrong with any michael kelly.
If you play metal, I'd go for the hex deluxe though. I'm totally gasing for one of those like you wouldn't believe.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
^what finish is yours? i have the walnut and in person it looks 50 times better than it does on the internet. but you're right, you cant really go wrong with any of the MK guitars. i personally think from a distance the valor customs could be mistaken for a PRS, they're great lookin guitars, plus they're really light and have a nice sound to them.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
I actually am waiting for my Patriot Premium to arrive right now. I played one in a shop and it was incredible. I thought it was even better than an ltd ec 1000 sitting right next to it, which i tried, it costed $200 more than the Patriot. Michael Kelly makes very solid guitars for a very good price.

The only drawback is that I ordered my guitar back in Early November and its not due to arrive at the supplier til mid December, its been on backorder for months because so many people are ordering these guitars. My advice is if u want one get them before the price shoots up about a thousand bucks, which very possibly could happen cause theyre in such demand.

EDIT: not alot of stores carry them, but you can use a locator on their website I believe.
I did that, and a samash carries them. I think im gonna go there this weekend. Im so glad to hear these guitars kick ass.