i think we should come up with a list of recurring jokes used on UG (mainly in The Pit)

so for starters...

1. I Cum Blood
2. Whammy without a whammy bar
3. ???

see if you can remember any more
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
erm.. a **** idea..

"searchbar jokes"
and other unfunny ****-rape, fap.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

RUSSEL! WHAT THE ****?!

I wish these would all die by the way, especially I cum blood. And I feel like a hypocrite for contributing to the list.
Union Jake
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101
Youre mom should have used the coat hanger to abort you as a fetus.

Douche bag.
ok i totally missed russel! what the ****? any explanations? or should i just not know about it
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
dam this thread gets posted like 10 times a week
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I think the mods will concur!

I thought he was talking about the mods...
Quote by scottroweso
ok i totally missed russel! what the ****? any explanations? or should i just not know about it

Tom_Hatton made a thread about how some chavs mug him. He was with his friend Rusell, who ran away. Russel shouted, "Run Tom, run faster!" And Tom shouted in reply, "RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****?!"

I didn't think it was very funny.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Tom_Hatton made a thread about how some chavs mug him. He was with his friend Rusell, who ran away. Russel shouted, "Run Tom, run faster!" And Tom shouted in reply, "RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****?!"

I didn't think it was very funny.

It wasn't Tam Hatton, the guy said his name was Tom Petty, it said so in his sig, don't think he has posted since.
I can't remember...Probably because I'm dehydrated. Need a lemon-lime gatorade...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by huevomax
lol, wut?
Rub Icy hot on it.

Those are the first that come to mind.

First thing I thought of. Damn I hope that never happens again.
dragonforce on expert

save the pear

mudkipz

e-cookies

searchbar

RAPE

FAP

i cum blood

and i wouldnt change a thing
Quote by classicrockboy
i think we should come up with a list of recurring jokes used on UG (mainly in The Pit)

so for starters...

1. I Cum Blood
2. Whammy without a whammy bar
3. ???
4.PROFIT!!!!
see if you can remember any more

Fixed

seriously though i hate that meme with a passion
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
i once saw someone say "i s hit blood" in a thread about someone having glass in thier toilet paper,and russel wtf is not in the slightest funny. Anyone who laughs at that is a laugh themself.
Why do you think we should do this?

The good times have come and gone, with hopefully more to come. Don't spoil it by milking a joke for all it's worth.

Just my two cents.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by ScottB.
Fixed

seriously though i hate that meme with a passion

That was my plan.
The only good one out of all of these had to be the Lime Green Ducks. It was hilarious, and it didn't overstay its welcome.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
So the rules against memes just completely went over your head, eh? We tolerate them in moderation, but seriously, don't make threads about them.
This is not a pipe