Ok I live with 6 other people in a house, I get on well with them all. Theres this girl that lives right next to my room. Ever since joining the Uni sports club shes had guys around.

She has a boyfriend that comes around probably once a week. Thats fine with me. However there are 2 guys that she keepings on inviting round to our house. Both guys like her, however she has partially rejected one of them. Though I think she has slept with him, hence the bed creeking. He doesnt seem to come around any more though. Ok, guy number two. Its not that I dont like him but he comes around nearly every single day. He might as well be living here. He spends more time in the house then I do. Should I get him to pay rent? She also sleeps with this guy,hence the bed creeking and moaning. They dont seem to stop chatting either. The walls are quite thin in the house, I dont want to hear what they are talking about. My only solution is to up the dB of my music.

I met the girl about a year ago. At the time of meeting her I thought she seemed a nice girl. However ever since moving in with her my views of change. I mean what type of girl has a boyfriend and sleeps around with other guys too?
A whore.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Tell her she can't have people stay overnight, unless they pay like 5 or 10 bucks.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Is it your houe or hers?

Cuz if its yours, just kick her out if you don't like it/she won't stop
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
A uni girl.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Tell her she can't have people stay overnight, unless they pay like 5 or 10 bucks.

Isn't that prostitution?
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by perry589
Isn't that prostitution?

No, it's bizness.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Tell her if she's gonna use the house as a place of business she needs to pay more rent....
Its University so 7 of us are renting out a house. It doesnt seem fair to the rest of the house mates that we are paying rent and someone that is in the house longer than me anyway isnt.

Why would a girl be dishonest to her boyfriend. If I had a girlfriend Id never sleep with another girl.
Quote by Rankles
A uni girl.

ZING
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
tell her that if this keeps going on she also has to sleep with you
Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment. Invite only. . .
a slag.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I looked at the title and thought it was going to be a riddle.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
I could always make an annoymous facebook account, on the other hand its her life. If she gets an STD its her fault.

Quote by buddyboombotz
If you wanna be a dick just tell the boyfriend. Actually, it's really not that dick-ish
Be this

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Indeed, must suck to be that girl's boyfriend.
Place her/his hand in a bucket of warm water while they are sleeping and then wait til morning(remove bucket) then one will think the other has a bedwetting problem and the sex will end?

On a side note, does that really work, the warm-water-bucket thing?

Also, she's a whore.
ya just tell her bf she likes to get it on with 2 other guys haha. its the right thing to do tho be a bro and let the man know. and tell her to cork her vag she sounds real loose
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

yeah, you'll turn into a pimp
Quote by Woozye
yeah, you'll turn into a pimp

He wouldn't be charging for the sex, he'd be charging for the room.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I'd actaully have a talk with this boy, people will say it's not your place. but the longer they are involved the more involved the boy gets and the more of his life he wastes.

so i'd rat on her, fair enough sleep around, there isnt actaully anything wrong with it, if your carefull and SINGLE! but if your with some one, just tell him for his own sake, and that girl, well she's just a *****, not a uni girl, or enjoying her youth... a *****, simple as.
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Quote by Daniel8488
I'd actaully have a talk with this boy, people will say it's not your place. but the longer they are involved the more involved the boy gets and the more of his life he wastes.

so i'd rat on her, fair enough sleep around, there isnt actaully anything wrong with it, if your carefull and SINGLE! but if your with some one, just tell him for his own sake, and that girl, well she's just a *****, not a uni girl, or enjoying her youth... a *****, simple as.

I agree with this man. Tell her boyfriend that he's wasting his time. I know it's none of your business but can you really sit by and watch a girl screw a couple of guys knowing that her boyfriend who probably loves her, is unsuspecting of the situation?
Whats weird is the girls boyfriend has had a few arguments with her in the house a few weeks back. They split up for like a week and have gotten back together again. So I think he knows something must be going on, why doesnt he just bitch slap/breakup with her then?
Quote by TunerAddict
Be this

Exactly, but make sure she doesn't find out you did it. Bad things will happen if she does.

Rig it so he catches her. Steal her phone sometime when rando-guys are over and text her boyfriend to come over, for suggestion. Have fun!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by atwags01
tell her that if this keeps going on she also has to sleep with you

fo' sho'

thats the obvious way to do it...

or just tell her boyfriend what she's doing, then when it comes back to you just laugh in her face as she has a rant then ****s off somewhere