I currently have an Engl Thunder 50 head, its good but it only has one channel and i want something with a bit more flexibility. I was looking into peavey 6505+ and the peavey triple XXX, you guys got any suggestions? Thanks.
JCM 2000, DSL or TSL

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Egnater Rebel looks like the way to go if you want flexability. Only 20w, but you can blend between 6L6 and EL34 tubes for different sounds. Depending on your budget or gain level, a Bogner Alchemist(2 channel, hi gain) or Egnater Tourmaster(4 channel, mid-high gain, but thats a guess).
My trifle with the DSL heads is that they're only two channel with two modes per channel, but the modes aren't footswitchable. The combo is two channels with the dirty channel having a boost mode, but it's footswitchable, so it's like having three channels. Having only two footswitchable ones on the head always aggravated me.

That said if you run it on the clean crunch channel, have a boost pedal, and you're handy with a volume knob you could coax anything out of it.
Steinberger GU/Spirit w/ Moses Graphite neck, EMG 81-85
"Fireball" Pacer/RG hybrid

Furman Power Conditioner
Axe-Fx Standard
ART SLA-1
Yamaha S112V
Peak FCB4N
Bugera 333XL or 6262.

Sounds like an XXX/5150 respectively. You only need to open it up, tighten some screws, remove the clip connecting the transformer cable, hand solder it, and bam. $500 for an amp that sounds almost the same as its 1500+ dollar counterparts.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.