So I need new headphones, but theres so many I can't decide. Help?

Price limit is £30, and I want the normal out ear ones. NOT in ear, NOT on ear like the massive ones. Like the regular ipod ones, but not ipod ones they suck.

Anyone got any they can recommend?

thanks
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Sennheiser cx 400 or cx300 cx400 is about 30 quid and theyre awesome but i think that their in ear, but they rock so yeah lol
Quote by a7xboy
Sennheiser cx 400 or cx300 cx400 is about 30 quid and theyre awesome but i think that their in ear, but they rock so yeah lol

yeh there in ear, but ive been looking at them.

You can change the in ear bits, so is it possible to leave them off? or are the smallest ear bits like not so much in your ear if you get me??
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
iPod headphones aren't "in ear"? What is? They're earbuds!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
iPod headphones aren't "in ear"? What is? They're earbuds!

Thats what I said, In ear are the ones that like go inside your ear. Ipod ones just sit outside it. I want ones like that. Earbuds if thats what you call them.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
I have a pair of Sennheiser MX 560's and they're pretty good, cost about 35 canadian so i'm not sure how much they'll cost in pounds but they're worth checking out
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
umm why not in-ear phones? I have a pair of sony's ($30 canadian) and I love'em!
Quote by stratele
Thats what I said, In ear are the ones that like go inside your ear. Ipod ones just sit outside it. I want ones like that. Earbuds if thats what you call them.

Oh, I get what you're saying now. I forgot about those ones that poke into your ear canal. I think I convinced myself they don't exist because they're so uncomfortable...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Oh, I get what you're saying now. I forgot about those ones that poke into your ear canal. I think I convinced myself they don't exist because they're so uncomfortable...

Those are some of the most comfortable earphones I know. But I'm looking to do away with mine, I've had ear issues since I was born its probably not the best to be hearing that when I'm more prone to going deaf than others.

I'm interested in the best ones for that price too.