my favorite band is MEST and everyone of their songs is amazing. I ask people if they heard of them and no one else has.

What are some other bands that deserve more credit then what they have ?
Mest isn't bad. I've heard of them, though.

I find not too many know of Bayside.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Like everyone I know has heard of them, especially my old drummer, he loved them. I have a whole list of bands that don't get enough credit, but a while back I realized I'd rather keep them secret because I hate when people make a big deal out of bands that I like. Though to be fair, I'll add to the conversation: The K.G.B. are by far one of my favorite bands EVER and they deserved to make it big, but never did (even though road trip ruled (and I'd listened to them for years before I saw the movie)).

/elitist

edit: yeah, most of my friends know bayside too. Do you guys live in the middle of nowhere or something?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I've heard enough mest to know that they go in the Pop Punk & Emo forum.

As for this forum, like 90% of the bands we talk about are "unheard" by most standards so we'll just leave it at that.