I need a new amp to replace my little 10w. I play AC/DC,Lynard Skynard,GNR,Muddy Waters,BB King,Three Days Grace,Shinedown,Mettalica,Ted Nugent,and Other Stuff like that. I was looking at the Fender Frontman 212 100w Combo amp, what do you all think? I'm open to any suggstions.I have to order online since my local store dosent carry jack and is overpriced.
I'm thinking:

-go for a tube amp, rather than a Solid State
-pick quality over power. A huge combo might be loud, but you can get all the volume you need from a smaller tube amp
-the people in the GG&A forum can give you the best answer to your amp questions
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
are you gigging? if not, then get a nice small tube amp, if you are, get a decent solid state combo.

the fender frontman - i personally hate these amp, i think they sound horrible. I would not get it. 100watts of frontman is the same as a smaller version of the amp, only louder. the small ones are bad too.

marshall MG - another amp to stay away from. i'm spending 600 bucks this week to replace mine, because i was foolish and bought it because it had the name Marshall on it

Line 6 Spider III - yet again, another to stay away from. They look nice and shiny at first, but they are digital pieces of crap in MY opinion.

some amps to check out would be vox, peavey and crate
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by Bonsaischaap
I'm thinking:

-go for a tube amp, rather than a Solid State
-pick quality over power. A huge combo might be loud, but you can get all the volume you need from a smaller tube amp
-the people in the GG&A forum can give you the best answer to your amp questions

This, you could get a used Fender blues off ebay, which would be a vast improvement. Or one of the Vox valvetronix, those things are great.