Alright, pretty simple. I'm writing a paper for english on the NEGATIVE effects of Illegal Immigration on the economy. Anyone who is bored or feels like helping me out, post a link to a good site or w/e.

Please don't tell me "Do it yourself, cheater!" or crap like that. I have a LOT of stuff on my plate right now.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
"they come here, stealing our jobs.."
just elaborate on that.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

They took our jobs

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
They took our jobs

Lol
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Quote by BD 425

Please don't tell me "Do it yourself, cheater!" or crap like that. I have a LOT of stuff on my plate right now.

Because spending your time on UG is obviously helping...
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by Heid
Because spending your time on UG is obviously helping...

Alright, you caught me, but I was only on for like 5 minutes today.
Seriously.

Instead of typing this on UG, you could have typed it in Google and gotten your answer right away as opposed to having 16 different users tell you the same damn thing with different words. "no"