Special Air Service (SAS)
40 42%
1st Special Forces Operational Detachmen
1 1%
United States Army Special Forces
18 19%
Kommando Spezialkräfte (KSK)
2 2%
* Comando Raggruppamento Subacquei ed Incursori "Teseo Tesei" (COMSUBIN)
1 1%
Para Commandos (India)
1 1%
Joint Task Force 2 (JTF2)
0 0%
Spetsnaz
12 13%
People's Liberation Army Special Operations Forces
4 4%
Other
17 18%
Voters: 96.
Page 1 of 2
Lets also talk about the different equipment each force uses.
Once I shaved them on a friends razor so when he picked it up he just goes "ARE THESE PUBES! OH MY GOD!" and starting beating the crap out of me.
You start.

I like the one that uses the guns, and stuff.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
SAS.
they make good tv adaptations of missions and they're so goddam cool
EDIT: you did mean special forces like the sas right? or have i gone and posten something totaly unrelated
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
The Jedi Mind Trick? Dark Side.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
youve gotta be more specific than just us army special forces i mean you have green berets delta force and like three others that i cant think of at the moment. you didnt even mention SEALS, i also think marine recon snipers are considered special forces but i could be wrong
Who Dares, Wins.
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
1st Special Forces Operational Detachmen = delta force
United States Army Special Forces = green beret

Quote by dmiwshicldply
youve gotta be more specific than just us army special forces i mean you have green berets delta force and like three others that i cant think of at the moment. you didnt even mention SEALS, i also think marine recon snipers are considered special forces but i could be wrong
Once I shaved them on a friends razor so when he picked it up he just goes "ARE THESE PUBES! OH MY GOD!" and starting beating the crap out of me.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Republic Commandos.

>_>

This man knows his shit
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by TERU

ok thats fair but im still fairly sure that there are more branches inside the army but i could be wrong
Quote by TERU

which of course leaves out recon Marines and Navy SEALs, both of whom are more hardcore than either of the two US special forces listed in the poll.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
ok thats fair but im still fairly sure that there are more branches inside the army but i could be wrong

green beret is a generic term for all US Army special forces.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Ichikurosaki
N.E.R.V.

No, they were destroyed by the JSDF commandos. They were only formed to fight Angels, not conventional military.
Power Rangers FTW!
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Ok, so name some more special forces and talk about them as I want to learn more.
Seals
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I carnt make the poll like 60% american you know.

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
which of course leaves out recon Marines and Navy SEALs, both of whom are more hardcore than either of the two US special forces listed in the poll.

Quote by Trefellin
No, they were destroyed by the JSDF commandos. They were only formed to fight Angels, not conventional military.

But still more of a "special" force than anything on the poll.
I chose those I couldn't pronounce because it's a long name. Imagine storming a building...

"we are the comando rakapagi supigo...? ...Ehhh **** it!"
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Officer Jenney's. They're all hot.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Spetsnaz undergoes the most brutal military training on Earth, I sure as hell wouldn't **** with them.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Dlya nas, dlya vas, dlya spetznaz!
Originally Posted by guitar_freak333
I dont like death metal, I just see it as a bunch of hairy men playing the same riff over and over again exetremely fast.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
But still more of a "special" force than anything on the poll.

They aren't military though. They are a paramilitary organization funded by the U.N. and aren't in the same category as military special forces groups.
Quote by Trefellin
They aren't military though. They are a paramilitary organization funded by the U.N. and aren't in the same category as military special forces groups.

..But they are what should be considered "special"
What really ARE considered "special" are just men who shoot guns at stuff.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force FTW!
In all seriousness though, probably Spetsnaz
Quote by dmiwshicldply

army ranger
You seem to have forgotten seal team 6 and marine force recon, the most badass special forces besides spetsnaz, sas, and delta force. Turkish special forces are pretty swell too, but I forget what they're called
Quote by Ichikurosaki
..But they are what should be considered "special"
What really ARE considered "special" are just men who shoot guns at stuff.

Special forces are highly trained military units that specialize in special operations. They are elite troops who do recon, anti-terrorist and guerrilla warfare missions. They are commandos.

You can't compare them because they aren't in the same category. Special forces are military and Nerv is paramilitary. It doesn't even matter though because Nerv was no match for the special forces of the Japanese Self-Defense Forces.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

What, no, green beret is a very specific term, applying only to Army Special Forces soldiers, is those who passed selection, the Q-course, and this recieved their green beret.

The correct unit for Delta btw is 1st special forces operational detachment-delta.

I would have to go with Army Rangers, duh!
My God, it's full of stars!
if i had to choose one of them to protect me, i would go with the SAS.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
the Shayetet 13
its the israeli navy commando
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
Spetsnaz, but only because it sounds awesome. Just say it out loud: 'Spetsnaz'. OK, now try it again, and use a Russian accent. 'Spetsnaz'. Awesome.

SAS, cause they are in COD4.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Page 1 of 2