Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Quote by Yorkville
Ha! I always thought Ibanez was a Janapese name!

you didn't know Ibanez was japanese. Even my sister knows that and she doesn't even play guitar.

Anyways it depends on the model more than pre or post lawsuit. Some of the models are worth far more than others. Like the Custom Regents for example.
and which are better quality? before 1975 or after?
are they worth as the gibson of the time?
in hich prize range?
If I recall correctly, the name Ibanez is Spanish, and the company bought the name from the guitars they imported. Or something.
they are worth it. Law suit les pauls are good value. Post law-suiot however are turrible.
Quote by Ibanez20th
you didn't know Ibanez was japanese. Even my sister knows that and she doesn't even play guitar.

Anyways it depends on the model more than pre or post lawsuit. Some of the models are worth far more than others. Like the Custom Regents for example.

Thats because its spanish like others have stated
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Pre or post lawsuit has little to do with the value and absolutely nothing to do with the quality.
As mentioned above, value has to do mainly with the model and the rareness/collectibility of it.
Quality-wise, the early 70's is when Ibanez really started to step it up. Anything from that point on that is MIJ/Fujigen is going to be a solid guitar.
Quote by Jason43
Pre or post lawsuit has little to do with the value and absolutely nothing to do with the quality.
As mentioned above, value has to do mainly with the model and the rareness/collectibility of it.
Quality-wise, the early 70's is when Ibanez really started to step it up. Anything from that point on that is MIJ/Fujigen is going to be a solid guitar.

You would think that the more rare and more collectible that the guitar is would have to have some sort of effect on the price...