so i bought a schecter diamond series classic a few days ago from guitar center. i went home played it and it went well. until the next day i noticed about 3dents. i ignored them..until the next day where there was a spot the was completed ruined with scratches the there was no lacquer...they didnt even give me a gig bag! you think they wil let me return it for a brand new one thats not off the wall???
Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
You did not check it out first? Are you sure it wasnt cheap because it had been dropped by some noob? Do yourself a favour next time and actually look at your guitar before buying it

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
30 day no question return policy

so you'll be fine
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
I think you can return it for any reason within 30 days.

Why would you buy a guitar in the store without looking at it as well?
If you buy a floor model, you're asking for it. Unless you get a good discount. You should have inspected it first, and asked them for one in the back.
i did inspect it, i guess it was partly my fault, but i have kept it on a stand and i dont remember hitting it or touching the guitar with anything hard.
Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
dont floor models cost less?

if u bought it for less, your gonna have to pay the difference
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
maybe instead of sitting here and asking us you should go return it
once, i got a B-52 AT-112 for $200, supposedlly clearnence, no returns
when i got home the switch to clean channel broke, and i realized 'twas a metal amp

but i told them i was freezing the credit payment til they took it back ( was still within 48 hrs.....
and i took it back...
I dont blame GC, just something got effed inside my amp
Quote by Spartan070sarge
I wasn't aware that Eric Cartman was a UGer.

He said that about me

Quote by BadAssMoma
so i bought a schecter diamond series classic a few days ago from guitar center. i went home played it and it went well. until the next day i noticed about 3dents. i ignored them..until the next day where there was a spot the was completed ruined with scratches the there was no lacquer...they didnt even give me a gig bag! you think they wil let me return it for a brand new one thats not off the wall???

Could this have something to do with it?
i got an rr3 from them and they had the floyd rose ****ed up.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
I payed 20$ for the 24 month warranty its been like 2 months and it hasn't arrived, I lost my receipt so I can't do anything about it.
Quote by BadAssMoma
so i bought a schecter diamond series classic a few days ago from guitar center.

Well there's your problem!
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by Stingray5
maybe instead of sitting here and asking us you should go return it

Yeah, but that would make sense.
You're*
i might buy a guitar from them soon (lookin at the Schecter hellraiser), do they have models in the back so you don't have to buy the floor model? Even if it is in good lookin condition I'd rather not have one that a bunch of people have played with
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok