So instead of being ungrateful for my little squier, i decided to instead find out if the people of UG know of anyways to make my little guitar sound just a little bit better. Is there any way to adjust pick-ups, bridge saddles, etc. for a better sound?any other tricks i can do to help out with my tone would be appreciated too
if you dont use the tremolo, then you could go to th eback and make the bridge flat on the body. that always improves tone and sustain. lube your nut with something for tuning stability. you can buy nut sauce or use like chap stick or pencil lead or something. pickups shouldnt be too high, but people always put the side towards the thinner strings higher.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
if you dont use the tremolo, then you could go to th eback and make the bridge flat on the body. that always improves tone and sustain. lube your nut with something for tuning stability. you can buy nut sauce or use like chap stick or pencil lead or something. pickups shouldnt be too high, but people always put the side towards the thinner strings higher.

O GOD THE LULZ, im sorry this isnt constructive, but **** i couldnt stop lolling
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.