Okay, I am starting to like delay more and more (I've been playing around with the delay on my Digitech RP-350, I bought a few years bak to just play around on.).

whats a good ANALOG delay with a time range of up to 1 second.
$100 budget (I'll only be using this about 1/4 the time, so it doesnt need to be high-end or anything. Just a mid-range quality will do.)

Any suggestions?
does not exist.

for that long a delay time/cheap pricerange, you'll need to go digital.

Ibanez DE-7 would be my recommendation.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
that is asking a lot, you know.

the carbon copy is 800 600 ms, which is close, although that is over $100....try to find one used.

the maxon delay is 900 ms, and about $340

the moogerfooger is a 1000 ms, and is $700

see what i mean?
Last edited by Skierinanutshel at Dec 2, 2008,
^ Carbon Copy is 600 ms

which maxon delay? i have the AD-9Pro and it's 450ms. I don't think they have a 900ms.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

The analog delay that I know of that has a full 1 sec is BYOC's and that's not out yet, plus it's over 100 dollars.

The carbon copy or an ibanez AD9 and those are both around 150 bucks.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
trust me u want an MXR carbon copy. Go used or save another $35 cuz it's well worth it
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
carbon copy I may be willing to spend a few extra on, as I have heard good reviews on it. I plan to try it out tommorow or in the next few days.

also thats what came to mind first too.

what about $250? how bout then?
uhh, pretty much the same deal man.

You'll be able to find an EHX Deluxe Memory Man used for that price, which is a wicked sweet pedal.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

well, more accurately up to 650, maybe 700ms. I NEVER go past that. Still same deal though, right?

are digital delays gig-worthy, and if so which ones would fit my specs and so forth?
You could get a prebuilt byoc from their pre builder. The kit is 150 and it shouldn't be much more to have it built.
Digital Delays are more than gig worthy. The only real difference between them and the analog ones is that the analog delays are a usually a bit warmer. Digital Delays are generally more flexible and malleable and can access a lot of features which analog delays cannot.
are you serious?

wtf do you mean, "will it work?"

no, they sell you ****ing a pedal that does nothing but take up space.

i can't even take you seriously, i'm never posting in one of your threads again.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by xwearesinking
are you serious?

i can't even take you seriously, i'm never posting in one of your threads again.

well there's no reason to get upset. I was just asking if it would work for what I'm looking for.

Geez!
No, it's probably junk.

I'm going with HH, if you need all that time and options pick up a digital, the dd3 and dd7 by boss get a lot of praise. If you want something simple without a lot of delay time then something like the carbon copy is right up your alley. I sold mine for 100, that's probably what most of them will go used.
Quote by xwearesinking
are you serious?

overreacting much?
I'd try the danelectro before getting it for sure becaue theres not much information about it really.
And it's ok to go digital if you want longer delay times (though, if you'll go used and put a little extra money in, you can probably get the best of both worlds)
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Get a CrossFire Delay, a great little analogue delay pedal. retail around $50bux?

Crossfire's like what Behringer should be, cheap AND good. not just cheap...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I guess. Carbon Copy or DD3, DD7, or maybe even Giga-delay. That thing has a ****load of stuff on it.
Quote by Kevin Saale
The analog delay that I know of that has a full 1 sec is BYOC's and that's not out yet, plus it's over 100 dollars.

The carbon copy or an ibanez AD9 and those are both around 150 bucks.

I want to get and make the BYOC analog delay! I heard there was a BYOC buy 2 kits get 1 free sale...
My Gear: For sale/trade:
Epi Les Paul Custom SPF I-5 delay
Fender Jazzmaster MXR 1O band EQ
Line 6 DL4
Fulltone OCD
Verbzilla
EB volume pedal
Ampeg Reverberocket