What up guys?

Well, I've been playing for 6 months and was taking into consideration getting a new amp. My current setup is a Squire Strat, Fender 10G 10W and a Boss DS-1.

I've read many times that it is better to have a nice amp and a crappy guitar than a crappy amp and a nice guitar. So I want to get a nice amp before I even think on getting a nice guitar. Anyways, what would be a nice step up amp from my little Fender?

Thanks in advance!
PRS SE Custom 24
Albion TCT 35
Focusrite iTrack Solo
most stuff.
perhaps a cheap tube amp.
go to a guitar store and try some out.
whats your budget and styles of music?

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Rage 158? Mine has given me almost all I wanted, but I have a crap guitar so I can't be sure.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
also, the Behringer GMX212 is a really good amp, but don't trust the effects on it. And try to replace the input chassis on it too, since it is plastic, it breaks pretty easily.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Well, I play mostly classic rock, instrumental, Santana stuff... And I don't really have a budget, as long as it's not too expensive, and is relatively better than my current Fender 10G, in other words, I'd like quality, doesn't matter if it's not a big 50W amp...

Also, what are the advantages of a tube amp over a solid state amp?
PRS SE Custom 24
Albion TCT 35
Focusrite iTrack Solo
Tube amps = require high volume for true tone and hot tubes
Solid state = there are some great peavey amps and are more expectable at lower volumes

recommendation = Peavey Valveking for versatility

recommendation for blues = fender blues junior 15watts (possibly out of budget)