anyone else watch this as a kid, i just got an EPIC dvd set of every episode, NOSTALGIA!
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
...The Cartoon?
My signature has doubled...
the ghostbusters cartoon episode with the bride that comes out of mirrors made me afraid of mirrors. im still uncomfortable around them.

I have no opinion on this matter.
My friends' Ska band plays a sweet cover of the Ghostbusters' Theme every show they play. It's awesome.
Quote by John Spartan
...The Cartoon?

yeah haha i guess most people dont know about it, it was on inbetween the 2 movies and on nick in like '95
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Quote by Zugunruhe
the ghostbusters cartoon episode with the bride that comes out of mirrors made me afraid of mirrors. im still uncomfortable around them.

Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Quote by powerslave69
yeah haha i guess most people dont know about it, it was on inbetween the 2 movies and on nick in like '95

AHH the good ole 90's, bizak when stuff like Roko's Modern Life and Angry Beavers was still on.

Never did watch to much G.B. though... all i remember is that little green dude.
My signature has doubled...
Quote by John Spartan
AHH the good ole 90's, bizak when stuff like Roko's Modern Life and Angry Beavers was still on.

Never did watch to much G.B. though... all i remember is that little green dude.

dont forget ren an stimpy hahaha, it was a great time for cartoons im glad i was a kid back then instead of now haah cartoons today = garbage
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Yeah! That show rocked.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
Yeah! That show rocked.

damn straight haha
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30