Well, there has to be a million of these things a day, but I am truly seeking some advice. I would love to know more about Godin Guitars as I have heard they are fantastic for the price. I really am interested in the Freeway. There are 3 different versions, and other than the Synth Access one, the other two look identical to me. Anyways, I would love to hear some personal experiences with them, and where I could try them out at. I want to play it before I spend the money, so that is a must. I am thinking about trading my strat for a vintage Gibson ES-335, and I plan on trading my Fender Twin for another new guitar. I have a Mesa Boogie Mark IV, and for graduation am getting a smaller 30 watt tube amp (not sure which one yet).

This is really just for info on Godin Guitars though. Thanks for the help.
Fender American Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Standard
79 Gibson Les Paul Custom
Suhr Pro Series S5
Ovation Custom Balladeer
Mesa Boogie Mark IV with 4x12 Recto Cab
Looking for Ibanez RGA model or Petrucci PM me for details
The only difference between the ones with out the SA is the figured Maple Top. As for information on Godin, they are based out of Montral, Canada. That's all I got.
All of the Godins I have played have been fantastic. They have a wounderful look, feel, and tone. Unfortunetly, the look, feel, and tone of a guitar are all things that a buyer must decide for themselves. There are many stores that carry Godin in the US despite them being based in Canada. On the website, Godin has a complete dealer listing.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Last edited by Minderbinder at Dec 2, 2008,
Quote by Minderbinder
All of the Godins I have played have been fantastic. They have a wounderful look, feel, and tone. Unfortunetly, the look, feel, and tone of a guitar are all things that a buyer must decide for themselves. There are many stores that carry Godin in the US despite them being based in Canada. On the website, Godin has a complete dealer listing.

Okay thank you. I am going to try and play one to see if I like it. I hear that the prices are fantastic, and they do look stunning. Much like a Custom made guitar if you ask me.
Fender American Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Standard
79 Gibson Les Paul Custom
Suhr Pro Series S5
Ovation Custom Balladeer
Mesa Boogie Mark IV with 4x12 Recto Cab
Looking for Ibanez RGA model or Petrucci PM me for details
Quote by mlkIII
Okay thank you. I am going to try and play one to see if I like it. I hear that the prices are fantastic, and they do look stunning. Much like a Custom made guitar if you ask me.

Godin or guerrilla guitars (canadian custom shop guitars, made in canada, high quality) Would love to own an M-7 from Guerilla guitars one day.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni