And of course, I've come here for your help!

For whatever reason I have the urge to write a book, I don't know why, but I want to do it. I know it won't be easy but hell, I have you guys.

The only thing I really need right now is a subject, I have no idea what to write about.

Any publishable topic you want, name it.

If I get enough suggestions I'll make another thread with a poll

_____
Current Suggestions

Love Story Geared towards 13-17 year old girls.
Deep barely comprehensible Philosophical message.
Erotic Novel.
An obnoxiously long dramatic adventure though time and space.
Getting High.
How the human race is in extinctual denial.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Last edited by monkeysintheday at Dec 2, 2008,
Making a pole will be almost as hard as making a book, unless of course you have the necessary equipment to make one.

Oh, and the book... Write a love story, involving some creature that you can change into anything you want, in order to go with said love story, also make sure it's written for girls 13-17, for when your book is made into a movie, you will be rich.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Poll*

Bury some deep, barely comprehensible philosophical message into a seemingly meaningless plot... Unless you want to be original. Then again, being original doesn't always get you somewhere. But it is quite fun!
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
I've always wanted to write a book myself. I've attempted to get some ideas together but I never really liked any of them. All my favorite teachers seem to be writing books and they all noticed I have "talent" and urge me to write but I can never think of anything.

So best of luck, mate.
Quote by floppypick
Making a pole will be almost as hard as making a book, unless of course you have the necessary equipment to make one.

Oh, and the book... Write a love story, involving some creature that you can change into anything you want, in order to go with said love story, also make sure it's written for girls 13-17, for when your book is made into a movie, you will be rich.

I have an idea, I'll write the book on this, major in film in college, and make the movie myself.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
write an obnoxiously long dramatic adventure though time and space

idk where that came from i just decided to say it
Here is my advice for you: Stop screwing around in the pit and get writing.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
If you ever really want to write a book, look up National Novel Writing Month at NaNoWriMo.org

You write all November and end up with a 50,000 word novella. It may be semi-unreadable, but you'll have a finished product. Using such a deadline, I've so far written two novels, although after such a rush of writing they usually need extensive editing.