Guild model JF30-12: 12 String made in Rhode Island, U.S.A. For Sale or Trade

If you are looking that this you probably know more about this guitar than I do...

Ok, I am about to get this one on trade for some professional Karaoke/DJ equipment hopefully in the next day or two. It is described as mint in original Guild hard shell case per the owner. I am going to be meeting him in person to pick up the guitar.

Made in Rhode Island, the most beautiful maple body and rosewood fretboard you'ver ever seen.

I think guild moved the manufacturing plant at some point in the past few years from Rhode Island and some folks think the quality isn't the same since the move.

Includes original hard case and the owners manual.

I am not a big acoustic guy. I have a couple that I hardly ever touch. I did some research and unless I am mistaken somehow... it should be worth a good $1200-$1400 depending on actual condition.

I am mostly interested in Selling, and would be negotiable on a cash deal... but throw out some trade offers and I might bite. Les Pauls? Strats? Ibanez Jem? Jackson U.S.A? Mesa Boogie amp? Throw something at me...

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/revie...-12/index.html
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
back up... listening to offers!
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Give me some offers! This is a quality piece!