im a chips ahoy kinda guy, but oreos(double stuff you already know) is good too
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
While chocolate chip are delicious in milk, I think Oreo's are better, as you can eat them in one bite, where as Chocolate chip cookies have to be eaten in bits, therefore increasing the chance that they fall apart, then you get a huge chunk of cookie plopping into your milk.

Although yea, when you drink the milk you get to eat that cookie, when it splashes all over the place initially, it's very irritating.
yum!

also timtams and milk, bite both ends of the tim tam and use it as a straw to drink the milk
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
the oreos usually fall into the milk because its two cookies and when i dip it, it usually breaks and falls in >:[ hate that
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
I have 2 boxes of Dad's oatmeal cookies in my closet, but they are plain oatmeal, not chocolate chip...

That makes me sad.
Quote by Aftertime
yum!

also timtams and milk, bite both ends of the tim tam and use it as a straw to drink the milk

You ever try those Froot Loops straw things? They are SOOO good, they make it taste like Froot Loopy milk. Then you get to eat it, and it tastes like Froot Loops!
Quote by Dog--
While chocolate chip are delicious in milk, I think Oreo's are better, as you can eat them in one bite, where as Chocolate chip cookies have to be eaten in bits, therefore increasing the chance that they fall apart, then you get a huge chunk of cookie plopping into your milk.

Although yea, when you drink the milk you get to eat that cookie, when it splashes all over the place initially, it's very irritating.

like a poet reading directly from my heart
Hmmm... I lurvz me some cookies an milk...

'
Don't they just look so happy?
Quote by Dog--

I like that! That's like half the reason it's awesome!
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by Survivalism
Just don't dip them in lowfat milk, or the shit blows up.

Seriously? *runs out of thread to buy lowfat milk and oreos*
Quote by black-sabbath
I like that! That's like half the reason it's awesome!

Read the rest of that post, I said yes, you get to eat that cookie at the end, but when the cookies initially splashes into the milk, the milk goes everywhere.. That's the really annoying part.
I purposely put all my cookies in the milk, break them up and stir it until the chunks are all really small. I believe it to be what God drinks when he is depressed. You cannot drink what I just described and be sad at the same time. You just can't. Shit's muthfuckin' GOOD.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I love milk and cookies. My favorite cookies include, but are not limited to: Chocolate Chip (Regular or Oatmeal), Double Chocolate (chocolate cookie with chocolate chips), Macadamia Nut, M&M, and Windmill cookies.

Oreos are.....okay....they really suck if you don't have milk.
Quote by Flying Couch
I see your Oreos and mik and raise you one:

*swiss cake roll*

Oh my God, I just came a little.