Page 1 of 4
I was watching the news, and they said that a biologic terrorist attack is likely on large cities in the US in the next 5 years with diseases like smallpox and anthrax.
Also they have their hands on nuclear and atomic bombs. That isn't good either.

Is this true?

If so, I say we just nuke 'em all.
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Nuke who all?

That's the key to terrorism, you can't just nuke them all.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
How are we supposed to know? Do you think we're associated with the terrorists?
Quote by Jericho114
Nuke who all?

Pull all the troops & innocents out and nuke all of Afganistan, Iraq, Iran, and them let all the middle east people live in peace somewhere else?
Quote by wombifat
How are we supposed to know? Do you think we're associated with the terrorists?

Some of the pit is questionable.
fear mongering at its best.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by metaldud536
5 years is a long time. Whoever plans on doing it will probably forget or die.

I will remind you that planning for 9/11 began in the mid 80s, I don't think the terrorists forgot about that one.

It is extremely likely. America doesn't have the balls to nuke the places we need to, and we wont necessarily need to anyway, just pull the troops out of Iraq and put all of them on our northern and southern borders, problem partially solved.
Quote by in2thesun88
I will remind you that planning for 9/11 began in the mid 80s, I don't think the terrorists forgot about that one.

It is extremely likely. America doesn't have the balls to nuke the places we need to, and we wont necessarily need to anyway, just pull the troops out of Iraq and put all of them on our northern and southern borders, problem partially solved.

But you see I think anyone can make those claims....Nuclear war is possible in the next 10 years, a huge natural disaster is possible in the next 4 years, etc, etc.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Dec 2, 2008,
haha i wouldnt doubt it in fact id say itd come even sooner, and i agree
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
Quote by metal overlord
Pull all the troops & innocents out and nuke all of Afganistan, Iraq, Iran, and them let all the middle east people live in peace somewhere else?

Awful, awful idea.

Where are all those people going to live? And how can you verify "innocents" from "terrorists"?

And you realize that terrorists exist EVERYWHERE, even in the US, right?
Was this news by chance preceded by the word Fox?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1

sounds about right.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Bomb the earth. and hope that the next generation of intelligent beings are better than humans
Quote by civildp1

No, WGN.

Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Awful, awful idea.

Where are all those people going to live? And how can you verify "innocents" from "terrorists"?

And you realize that terrorists exist EVERYWHERE, even in the US, right?

I wasn't sirius. I just felt the need to answer in some way.
Really? That will never happen. Seriously... if people were planning an attack they would have already done it, with all the cargo crates that come into this country, less than 1% of which are checked... let's be honest, you could fairly easily find a way

...but whatever will get people to watch Fox news
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
well, they say the world will end in 2012 so in five years we would be overdue. But seriously, i can see this happening, terrorists are all brainwashed wackos.
Quote by metaldud536
5 years is a long time. Whoever plans on doing it will probably forget or die.

haha that would be awesome. Now I was supposed to do something with this hear missile. What was it? Ah **** it up I'm gonna go camel racing
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Anything can happen in 5 years.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
If there was a way to nuke just the terrorists, then they would of done it now. Contrary to what alot of people believe, NOT everybody is a terrorist.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by tayroar
haha that would be awesome. Now I was supposed to do something with this hear missile. What was it? Ah **** it up I'm gonna go camel racing

thank you for that. i am having the worst night.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
They can't kill us if we kill us first!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Who the Hell is they? You need an antecedant to go with that pronoun. I know who you're talking about, but how can we outsmart the terrorists if you can't do simple grammar?

Also, all of this is about religion. It's God's fault. **** Him!
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
well i remmember the news saying that bird flu was the next bubonic plauge. its real but nowhere even close to what the news predicted. also flying cars
i'm pretty sure someone might notice it if terrorists started building up a stockpile of Nuclear warheads as well as biological weapons. I don't imagine that kind of firepower would be easy to come by without a few countries getting suspicious.
Quote by Xiaoxi
They can't kill us if we kill us first!

Thats an amazing plan!

How did W miss that one?
Quote by Primus2112

smallpox isn't really a concern with most human beings anymore, seeing how there are plenty of vaccines available, plus i believe smallpox is wiped out in the earth other than the supply in the lab in koltsovo, russia, and the CDC in the united states, so getting their hands on smallpox would be difficult. anthrax, on the other hand, well, we would be ****ed.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by metal overlord

I wasn't sirius. I just felt the need to answer in some way.

I'm glad you weren't the brightest star in the sky/a satellite radio provider. Seriously, I'm really happy for you.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Nobody worry about any terrorist attacks. It will not happen to you. There's a better chance of you choking to death at dinner than get killed by explosions or small pox or whatever. They want you to be afraid, and if you are afraid, the terrorists have won(ish).

There is no way that the terrorists can be eliminated either. They are just insane and hate us because of brainwashing and mob mentalities.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by kaosfire
Thats an amazing plan!

How did W miss that one?

Man, I should be president. I r smartz.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Mockstairwell
Nobody worry about any terrorist attacks. It will not happen to you. There's a better chance of you choking to death at dinner than get killed by explosions or small pox or whatever. They want you to be afraid, and if you are afraid, the terrorists have won(ish).

We need to declare war on dinner!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.........

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll....

BULL****.
Go Veg.
Quote by InvaderTSN

We need to declare war on dinner!

YES!

However, it will be a daunting task because Dinner is being funded by its close ally Lunch. Even so, we Westerners have Breakfast on our side through hell and high water!
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Page 1 of 4