Im Getting This Guitar Pretty Soon From Musiciansfriend.

Anyone Know If Epiphone Les Pauls Are Heavy Like The Gibson Les Pauls?

I Played My Grandfathers Les Paul Pro Deluxe And It Was heavy

should this goth be heavy too?
a les paul's a les paul. epi's might be a little lighter, but not much.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
yes, isnt the goth modelled after the studio also? if so I think it would be a little heavier if anything cause studios were spared in looks and fine tunings and just meant for in studio work which look didnt matter much on.
I'd recommend playing it to find out(assuming it's an option that is). Personally I'm not a huge fan of the Goth. When I saw it at a guitar shop I thought it looked awesome then I picked it up and played it for a few minutes and was immediately turned off from it. The finish felt like high grit sand paper and the guitar as a whole felt clunky. Just my opinion though.
Quote by Shabadoo
I'd recommend playing it to find out(assuming it's an option that is). Personally I'm not a huge fan of the Goth. When I saw it at a guitar shop I thought it looked awesome then I picked it up and played it for a few minutes and was immediately turned off from it. The finish felt like high grit sand paper and the guitar as a whole felt clunky. Just my opinion though.

ive played a gibson les paul studio. couldnt get it because we're broke.

i loved it. i think that epiphone wouldnt change much