In excellent condition. One ding pictured on edge. Grover tuners. Nice Guitar.
$170 Shipped/Paypal'ed. Will come with a new set of strings. :thu:

djfrank70@comcast.net
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Quote by drewsta42
Bolt neck = VX. Does it have a case, TS?

Correct. Sorry no case... Will be shipped way packaged safely as always though.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Quote by Pizza The Hut
I'm so tempted to buy this.....

GIVE....

IN.......

TO...........

TEMPTATION>>>>>>>>>

It really is a cool guitar. Nice neck too.

Oh belive me, I'm on the verge of asking to buy it as soon as I can think up of some funds. I creamed myself when I saw that and the $180 price tag.
Sold to Pizza the hut pending payment in the mail. Thanks

Not sure about this being sold... Back up top.

Back up top... I believe Pizza has changed his mind

Up to the top...

Quote by leatherbarrow
30 gig ipod and some cash. pm me ether way please

PM Sent.

I would trade for it but all I got is a few 360 games and some cheapo strat parts lol
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
but for fun what are you looking for if you traded it?
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Lethal Dosage
but for fun what are you looking for if you traded it?

Hmmm... Really need cash... but...

Would take partial trade for RG neck, an original floyd rose... Maybe a large lcd monitor, a full trade on a laptop... a PS3... or?

Quote by djfrank
Hmmm... Really need cash... but...

Would take partial trade for RG neck, an original floyd rose... Maybe a large lcd monitor, a full trade on a laptop... a PS3... or?

Hmmm interesting yeah the only thing I really have is xbox games (I dont really play it much anymore honestly) umm some cheapo strat parts, thats about it lol
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
To the top

Need to sell... somebody needs this cool V.

Ok... need this sold... Show me the money!

great guitar for the money. Great player.

Somebody buy this fine guitar. I need to pay my tuition in a week....

Anybody got a laptop or big LCD monitor to trade?