Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
The Beatles
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

You may just be the worst 08er I have seen. And I've seen some pretty sh*t ones.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Add the Jonas Brothers.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
I voted Fall Out Boy lololololol.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by shadow__666
You may just be the worst 08er I have seen. And I've seen some pretty sh*t ones.

You, sir, have only been here a year.
I wouldn't hate Lincoln Park so much if the radio stations didn't play every new single incessantly even though, deep down, they all know it sucks. I'm talking about that shadow of the day bull****.

also, that killers song, are we human? or are we dancer? ****ing hate that **** almost as much.
I wished for an "all of the above" option, and behold. My wish was granted...

Oh wait, it wasn't...Damn...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
This thread sucks.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
this is the 3rd one tonight, amirite?

lol that rhymed.

also, AC/DC ftw.

or actually, in this case it would be ftl.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
i can think of way more over-rated bands than those.

overrated by whom? people that like bands like FOB are probably in the minority on UG, for example.

this is just an excuse to flame sucessful bands for being 'emo' or 'selling out'.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by pak1351
dream theater and buckethead. New thread. Add them. Go.

Wait...what? Dream Theater? They're underrated if anything.
Quote by mcrocks
I mean, some people still think that Rap is music, although that's been scientifically discredited.
Kiss, if you need to disguise yourself when you perform, your music probably isn't that good.

Quote by death.prog

This, +1
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
acdc is overated? HOW THE **** ARE THEY OVERATED! Let me tell you about acdc. They have become the second best selling band of all time only second to the gay ass beatles. 35 years after they come out they put out black ice and it becomes #1 in 30 countries selling 5,000,000 copies worldwide. Black ice is the biggest opening record by a mainstream rock artist and theyre tour they are on right now is on pace to become the top grossing concert of all time. They've released a recod in very decade that theyve been around that everybody knows of. Every one of their albums has went platinum at least once, LIve at Donnington was the biggest concert of that time where they plaayed to 1.5 million people. Every single one of theyre concert dates are sold out on this tour annnnnnnnnnnndddddd the fact that they use the same 3 chord progression on every album and yet people still come back to them is ****ing unbelievable. You tell me of another band who has done any of that ****. U show me another band who 35 years lateer is where theyre at. In fact theyre not overated theyre underated. They dont get the respect they deserve. They are easily one of the top 3 greatest bands of all time if not the best with black ice solidifying that. All you people who think theyre overatted need to to get your heads out of your asses, look at wut ur saying and listen to some real fuking music. FUK YOU!
Quote by xxko0lkid92xx
acdc is overated? HOW THE **** ARE THEY OVERATED! Let me tell you about acdc. They have become the second best selling band of all time only second to the gay ass beatles. 35 years after they come out they put out black ice and it becomes #1 in 30 countries selling 5,000,000 copies worldwide. Black ice is the biggest opening record by a mainstream rock artist and theyre tour they are on right now is on pace to become the top grossing concert of all time. They've released a recod in very decade that theyve been around that everybody knows of. Every one of their albums has went platinum at least once, LIve at Donnington was the biggest concert of that time where they plaayed to 1.5 million people. Every single one of theyre concert dates are sold out on this tour annnnnnnnnnnndddddd the fact that they use the same 3 chord progression on every album and yet people still come back to them is ****ing unbelievable. You tell me of another band who has done any of that ****. U show me another band who 35 years lateer is where theyre at. In fact theyre not overated theyre underated. They dont get the respect they deserve. They are easily one of the top 3 greatest bands of all time if not the best with black ice solidifying that. All you people who think theyre overatted need to to get your heads out of your asses, look at wut ur saying and listen to some real fuking music. FUK YOU!

Grammar, heard of it. Learn to spell too. The you can tell me about AC/DC. K.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Never heard of Dragonforce until I came to UG in February.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

why are fall out boy over rated nobody says they are good, we all know they suck, but add led zepp soooooooooooooooo over rated.
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Can you suck your own dick also?
Quote by death.prog

I'm a fan of theirs, so don't get me wrong, but they are in no way underrated. Although they're not well known by mainstream audiences, they are probably the most popular and well known of any prog-metal band around today (along with Tool). All of the players are considered some of the best around in the genre by most prog-metal fans...