So chrismas is quickly approaching and I'm seriously considering the blackheart little giant as my second amp. Especially because it is on sale for......... $200 ON ZZOUNDS.COM!!!! Well, anyways, I was wondering whether I should get the blackheart or keep on saving and wait until i can get a blues junior. I play mostly classic rock and some metal (i play tons of G-n-R)
Also, if anyone can find a better small tube amp on craiglist please tell me. I live in Los Angeles.
Get the Blackheart. It has more of the sound your looking for, anyways
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
the blackheart is voiced more towards your styles IMO. the BJ is a very nice little amp, but i found it was more blusey and didnt have a whole lot of gain on tap. its also an american voiced amp, and GnR and a lot of other classic rock bands used more brittish style amps. the BH LG is voiced very nice for GnR IMO and can get a nice ammount of gain when you crank it. not really metal territory, but it does hard rock nicely. really, its more down to which voicing you prefer and if you need the clean headroom of the BJ. both sound pretty damn different, so try them out.
BH LG. i use mine for GNR all the time. GREAT GNR tone mind you.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
You'll probably be happier with the BH. You can always save for the Fender later if your tastes change or you want more versatilty.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Balckheart is definately more suited to your tone.
____________My Gear:___________

Bad SX starter kit Guitar
Cube 30W(Finally!! )

Cort X-11 Fund $65/$250
Bugera 333xl 212 Fund $0/$880

Finally got myspace, go check it out ---> www.myspace.com/ianbearmusic
Quote by tona_107
May I ask what your "first" amp is.

My first amp is a Roland Micro Cube. Though it has many effects and is fun to mess with the tone is well.... lacking quite a bit.