Not exactly faithful to any version out there that I've heard, but I like it faster and angrier. It's in my profile.
Not what I expected, but in a good way. I like the twist you put on the vocals, it kinda put me off at first but quickly grew on me once I heard what you were doing with it. Good job.
first 20 seconds of silence i was thinking "uggh another awful UG cover song". But then i actually like it. A lot. 9 out of 10.

Singing is rather in tune (understatement..?) and recorded very well. good tone on the guitar and it suited the voice.

Maybe a bit too angry? the sarcasm in the lyrics was a bit too overdone...

never heard it played fast before. I enjoyed it and listened through it twice, very good.
i suck but THATS OK!
I love this song. You're version is nice. You have a pretty great voice. The chorus sounds a bit off though...timing wise.

Overall it's nice. You have great tone with your guitar too

I love the power in it.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1012526
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.
Thanks, yeah the silence is because I was too lazy to edit it out, I'll get to it. I redid the editing to try and bring out the vocals more but keep the guitar upfront, think I did the trick.

*edit* and yeah the timing may be off, I only learned the song while I was at work so I had maybe an hour to practice it before I recorded it.