Page 1 of 2
For the past 4 nights in a row i have woken up at exactly 3.27am.

I wake up, check the time on my phone = 3.27. Wtf?

And another point.

I never use alarms because my mum wakes me up when she wakes up (yeah im a mummys boy)

But whenever I set an alarm because I need to get up super early, I have always woken up 10 minutes before I set the alarm.

Explain?
You're psyching yourself up
kind of like how children always wake up in the wee hours of the morning on Christmas
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
i'll explain it. my diagnosis:

... you're a weirdy.

You need a second opinion.

Wierdo.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
I woke up about an hour and a half ago and I just want to sleep but can't. I also had three hours sleep the night before, so hugs all round.
I used to wake up right before the alarm too. Now I wake up at about noon. (thats why i'm still awake)
If it happens one night, your body anticipates it happening the next night, so when the time comes you wake up instead of continuing to sleep and it turns into a cycle. I remember a time when for a couple months I woke up at around 5 in the morning every day for no real reason.
You're going to die... My guess is that it will be tonight at 3:27 A.M. It's obviously a sign, like in an M. Night Shamilan movie.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Your mind is a powerful thing. You tell yourself you will wake up at this time, and you do, with or without a clock IF you truly believe it to be true.

As for your 3.27 issue, I have no idea
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
I can intentionally wake up whenever I like, give or take half an hour or so.

But to wake up at 3:27 each is just insane.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
I sometimes do that with my alarms (waking up just before they go off). And I don't reckon you (or anyone) would be this stupid but your clock isn't stuck on 3:27am is it?
Love you
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
I woke up about 2 hrs ago... I should go back to bed but I just got like 10 hours of sleep

There's nothing weird about waking up 10 min before your alarm, you can set your mind to wake up at a certain time provided you get sufficient sleep. I've never been able to do it but I read it in a book about sleep...
Ive woken up before my alarm went off once. I so wasnt expecting it. As soon as I opened my eyes, the alarm went off really loud, that was a lousy morning, it isn't very fun when the first thing you have to do in the morning is change your pants because you just shat yourself.
Spiraling up through the crack in the sky
Leaving material world behind
I see your face in constellations
The martyr is ending his life for mine.
its called a biological clock. your body gets used to a pattern. Or maybe you are possessed. Why don't you ask mommy?
Your mind can be a damn good alarm clock, or the worst one in the world.

I swear for the longest time it kept waking me up every morning at 4:20 and I still don't know why.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
internal biological clocks.
if you think about when you want to wake up in the morning right before you fall asleep, often you will wake up. this could be the same for 3:27, cause i'd imagine by now that you're thinking about that right as you doze off too.. because yeah, it would seem kinda creepy haha
Quote by lordofthefood1
You're psyching yourself up
kind of like how children always wake up in the wee hours of the morning on Christmas

I wish I could have that feeling again where you're looking at all the presents under the tree and you can obviously tell which ones are games by the shape of them.
Fuck sleep, I wish humans didn't need sleep.
Maybe I'll become a shark. Sharks don't sleep right?
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
But whenever I set an alarm because I need to get up super early, I have always woken up 10 minutes before I set the alarm.

Is your bed a time machine?

I think I read somewhere that sharks do sleep (sort of), they just shut each half of their brain off at different times, and swim in a circle.
That happens to me too. A lot of times I wake up like 10 minutes before the alarm goes off and get mad because I lost 10 minutes of sleep.
Haha yeah I know what you mean ^^^

Yeah I think now that I have aknowledged that I wake up at 3.27, I will continue to do it
Quote by Animorphy
Fuck sleep, I wish humans didn't need sleep.
Maybe I'll become a shark. Sharks don't sleep right?

my sentiments exactly

What do you guys think of the idea of taking sleeping pills? Cause I hate trying to sleep
Because 3:27:01 is the time you check the time, and 27 minus 3 is 24, minus 1 is 23.

You're going to die.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I masturbationed on my bus driver.
Quote by bob farrell
This man speaks the truth. Pleez to be videoing your horrific death kthxbai.
AGH 23!
The other night there was a petrol tanker crash near where we live and the driver died.Because my dad is a fire fighter he had to go and help put it out and the time of the messsage on his pager for it was 3:23 A.M!
Anyway I sometimes will wake up at the same time for months.Lately it's been 5:30 EVERY morning.And I also wake up one minute before my alarm.It's really creepy.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
I was in one of these last month, Every night at exactly midnight I'd climb into bed and look at the time, and everytime it said 0:00 then I'd wake up at 1:11 and 2:22 then 3:33 and 4:44 then 5:55 which is when i'd mutter **** it and read. For 30 days
Im a really light sleeper, I mean really light, I can hear everything that people are saying in the other rooms, and still be a sleep...and I have to constely check my phone for the time to see how much sleep I have left
Quote by Shukman_Jr
Your mind is a powerful thing. You tell yourself you will wake up at this time, and you do, with or without a clock IF you truly believe it to be true.

As for your 3.27 issue, I have no idea

Exactly.

I do the same thing sometimes, even waking up exactly when I told myself I was going to wake up on some occasions.

And Ditto, I don't know what the **** is wrong with you .
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Quote by ccatck
Because 3:27:01 is the time you check the time, and 27 minus 3 is 24, minus 1 is 23.

You're going to die.

Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by bob farrell

I'm sigging this, for self-appreciation.

[snake]
AWESOME!
[/snake]
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Quote by bob farrell
Amityville Horror anyone?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Ooh, that was a good book, watch out for green goo coming out of your walls, OP.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Quote by bob farrell
Quote by ccatck
Ooh, that was a good book, watch out for green goo coming out of your walls, OP.

And flies, and a portal to the underworld in your basement.

TS. Beware.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I used to wake up every day exactly 2 minutes before my alarm was set to go off. Also, once in the morning and once in the evening, I look at the clock at exactly 10:07. I don't know why I always look at the clock but it's just one of those wierd things that happens. I used to have vivid, awesome dreams every night, but for the past 2 years I have slept straight through the night with no remembrance of any dream.
i need to wake up before my alarm goes off. cause if anyone here has played metal gear you know how scary or sudden that alert sound is. (you know what i mean)
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
maybe your phone clock has stopped?

if not, 23 kinda speaks for itself, sorry man =/
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by BlueAltitudes
Exactly.

I do the same thing sometimes, even waking up exactly when I told myself I was going to wake up on some occasions.

And Ditto, I don't know what the **** is wrong with you .

whenever I have to wake up at a specific time i freak out and wake up waaaaay before that, check a clock and go back to sleep then keep waking up and going back to sleep until the time i need to get up
Page 1 of 2