a few weeks ago in the morning my cat came inside dragging her left back leg, got taken to the vet, she broke it. The vet said this type of break would be from falling off a roof or some sort of high place. So shes free falling off the house? And just yesterday she came in with her behind soaked in oil. it wasn't from the garage so she had to go out somewhere jumping around fences with a broken leg and sit in it!

who knows what she'll do next. she's been 'normal' for all her life except for the last month, can cats get mental problems like humans??
Oil?!
Man maybe your cat is one of them ''Oil Finding cats'' put a tracer on your cat and se where it goes you might end up rich!!!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Yes, cat's and other animals can have or develop mental problems and chemical imbalances in the brain, but I'd doubt that's why your cat is recently getting into trouble.
It's a taliban!!!
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Demonikk
Probably needs a shag

this

furthermore i think i do too.....
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Maybe somone is assulting your cat, seriously, you should set up serveylence.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
my cat had a trouble period...for awhile he was coming home with scratches and shiz...claw marks...sometimes he wouldnt come home for a week and I would miss him.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Sounds worrying. Wish I could help but I dunno what to tell you. Take it to the vet to get checked out maybe?
sig goes here
rabies?
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.