Hey, if you could check these 2 tabs out and tell me what you think, I would be thankful.
Im new to making my own stuff in GP, these are the 2 first ones I've made , one of them is just one riff and the other is a song im working on.
Attachments:
New song.zip
My Riff.zip
Spiraling up through the crack in the sky
Leaving material world behind
I see your face in constellations
The martyr is ending his life for mine.
Ok, first things, why did you put the time signature as 32/32? It'd be much simpler to have it as 4/4 considering there's 4 beats per bar.

Now, your riff. Pretty cool, I like it. Needs more obviously, but it's a good start. Same with the song, needs drums and stuff, but it's pretty cool. I like 'em both.
sig goes here
Thanks, hehe about the time signature.
Like I said , im really new to this stuff.
I have been playing guitar for 2 years, havent taken any lessons or anything yet, but Im thinking about it, I can play Slayer, Dream Theater, Machine Head etc, just I dont know anything about theory or time signatures or nothing, but thanks for pointing that out too.

EDIT: I just completed the guitar track on "New Song" file. Going to try to put some drums and bass too and then repost it.
Last edited by Mazujev at Dec 3, 2008,
EDIT: Ok, I just finished making everything, guitar, bass and drums. I would like to know what people think of this.
Attachments:
New song complete..zip
Last edited by Mazujev at Dec 5, 2008,