I was thinking about purchasing a tremol-no for my warrior with a floyd. I already have another guitar for drop c, but I figure it would be easier to have my warrior to play drop d stuff and Eb flat stuff since it's only a half step down.

Anyway, I was just wondering what other people who have already tried the tremol-no have to say about it, such as what problems or complaints they have it, to see if I should purchase it myself, thanks.
i have one on a gotoh floyd, and it's a little more complicated to work than the videos would suggest. However, I think mine is the wrong model of tremol-no for my floyd (i got mine before they had a couple of different models for different trems)- most people who have the "right" tremol-no for their trem seem to love it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have no experience with one but I've heard of people on multiple forums just using a block of wood to stop the movement of the tremolo. You might try this at first. If it works well but you feel like you're losing sustain get the tremol-no.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by MESAexplorer
I have no experience with one but I've heard of people on multiple forums just using a block of wood to stop the movement of the tremolo. You might try this at first. If it works well but you feel like you're losing sustain get the tremol-no.

TNs allow you to set it to dive only, meaing you can change tunings without having to worry about the bar ****ing up when you dive, which wood dosent allow.
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
yeah, exactly. and you can convert between blocked, dive-only, and full-floating in seconds, which you can't do with wood.

if you hate your tremolo and want it to be blocked at all times, then of course a lump of wood would likely be the easiest and cheapest way to do it.

But if you want the option of switching between modes easily, then wood's not going to cut it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?