Last night she kept talking to me about how sometimes she doesnt know whether its worth it or not. She's hard a hard life, as when she was a baby she was adopted because her mother was and alcoholic and did drugs. And being her boyfriend i told her "Itll be fine, these thoughts will soon go away". As i went to sleep that night i got a call from her best friend(who is also a close friend of mine) that she had stabbed herself, i was told she is still consious(damn that word) but could die.Also were only 13 :\. Im feeling quite depressed and unhappy. What should i do.

PS: pleasee no stupid answers im not in the mood for fapping cumming blood or raping.
Gear
Ibanez GRG170DX
Bluerock Begginers Strat
Fender Acoustic
Bluerock Begginers 10W Amp
Lne 6 Spider 3 15
Gear to come
Les Paul Copy(Fixing up to be good)
Therapy.

Thats the best answer someones going to give in here.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Quote by carbonchemicals
Therapy.

Yep. She needs professional help, even though she's not going to want it.
Quote by carbonchemicals
Therapy.

I second that. Therapy, for everyone.

EDIT: And good luck, I'm told things get better at some point.
Last edited by Kujaku at Dec 3, 2008,
Stabbing herself? That's a tough chick, I'd say with her
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Thats something i told her. She said she thinks she has a mental problem. I said she should get help but she didt really take that.
Gear
Ibanez GRG170DX
Bluerock Begginers Strat
Fender Acoustic
Bluerock Begginers 10W Amp
Lne 6 Spider 3 15
Gear to come
Les Paul Copy(Fixing up to be good)
wow, 13
therapy.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
wow the pit is feeling constrained...

dead serious dude as above she needs the help, also YOU nedd to talk about it to her, remind her how much you need her
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Wow.

Only 13 and attempting suicide?
There are much worse things in life, she's gotta realize that. (Although she probably won't for years to come).
Quote by superkal1
Thats something i told her. She said she thinks she has a mental problem. I said she should get help but she didt really take that.

Thats when you do it anyways, thats the only way shes going to understand. If you want to show her you care, you'll make sure she goes or gets help.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

Quote by carbonchemicals
Therapy.

^this.

it may not be completely environmental factors that pushed her that far, so professional opinions are never a bad idea. chemical imbalances are a bitch. trust me on this one....
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Agreed, therapy: whether she likes it or not. It will help (how well depends on the person though). Be open and readily available for her to talk, and remember you're only 13. In five years, hell even one or two, you'll be completely different people. Things change heaps when you're that age.

Sorry to hear man, stay strong.
Quote by superkal1

THERAPY. THERAPY.

THERAPY.

Say it with me, now.

THERAPY.

Seriously, she needs it.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
why do people feel the need to bitch about their problems all the time. my cat ran away, my parents don't understand me, blah blah blah. no one cares.
Quote by skaterskagg1
why do people feel the need to bitch about their problems all the time. my cat ran away, my parents don't understand me, blah blah blah. no one cares.

You dont need to be a dick, he's only 13.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

Quote by skaterskagg1

I hope, for your sake, you never know what it's like to have a girlfriend.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Does she have rapid mood swings?
like one day she might be happy as anything, n an hour later trying to kill herself
if so she might have Bipolar disorder (manic depression)

EDIT: oh hope shes ok by the way man, keep supporting her
Originally Posted by CaptainJack666
i can see why he likes elevators, theyre a truly uplifting experience

Join The NSW FTW Group
PM Lrn2shrd69, Greekmagician or dougie_mate to join.
she better get hope now if she doesnt, and shes only 13, it'll only get worse. shes gotta realize she can get strong and overcome things
DECRESCENDO
Let her kill herself. If being adopted into a loving family is such a downer I doubt she'll be able handle any of the real problems in life. I've said the same thing skaterskagg1 but half this site is made up of whiny 13 year olds, I just avoid the pit for the most part now a days.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Quote by skaterskagg1

Dick.

I think what TS said is just a tad bit I dunno, severe?

Therapy for sure, it's pretty much unanimous.

Also, don't try to self-diagnose any disorders. There are countless possibilities, but only someone actually trained in that field will likely be correct.
Last edited by AA00P at Dec 3, 2008,
Quote by CoF-Dean
Does she have rapid mood swings?
like one day she might be happy as anything, n an hour later trying to kill herself
if so she might have Bipolar disorder (manic depression)

EDIT: oh hope shes ok by the way man, keep supporting her

Aand guess what song I'm listening to now.
Wow, you suck.
Good advice you gave her.
"Those thoughts wiill go away"

You're a ****ing tard.
You being her boyfriend knew her history and how "hard" she has had it
And when she is talking about suicide.
You say,
"Don't worry, those thoughts will go away."

You yourself have clearly not had a "hard" life or have no experience with major depression.
You're stupid.
And 13
There's nothing you, personaly, can do.
You can't comfort a person who has suicidal thoughts and is majorly depressed.
They need real help.
Now, I assume she will get help or attention with this attempted suicide.
Because she needs it.

Love the Low end
Quote by BigFatSandwich
THERAPY. THERAPY.

THERAPY.

Say it with me, now.

Therapy.

Seriously. Hope stuff works out.

Quote by Zeelod
Wow, you suck.
You yourself have clearly not had a "hard" life or have no experience with major depression.
You're stupid.

Give the guy a break. He's 13. There's time for him to grow up. Unlike you.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Last edited by nodice182 at Dec 3, 2008,
Sounds like bipolar disorder, in which case I would also recommend therapy. I know all too well what everything's like when you're 13-15. It goes away eventually, trust me. You just have to make her understand that if she just sticks around for a few more years, everything will be a whole lot better.

Stay with her. She needs all the support she can get right now.
Therapy will only help if she wants to do it and believes it will help her ... A friend of mine saw a psychologist but she didn't trust him or let him help her ... She did it because her parents forced it on her
(I don't think bi-polar disorder makes you wanna kill yourself But I'm no doctor)
Quote by smaniato
Therapy will only help if she wants to do it and believes it will help her ... A friend of mine saw a psychologist but she didn't trust him or let him help her ... She did it because her parents forced it on her
(I don't think bi-polar disorder makes you wanna kill yourself But I'm no doctor)

It could, it makes my one friend cut himself. He can be the coolest most upbeat kid ever and then the next day cut himself and wanna die.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
hospital, cops, therapy, etc.

itm can't help with serious issues like this. go see professionals.
from daylight...
...into darkness