I think this is way over due! Here, a whole thread for everyone who has anything depressing to say, or feels depressed, or want's to attention by saying they're thinking about suicide, or hint's at suicide.

I for one am really tired of every other thread in the pit being something to do with or relating to teen angst. So here, a big ole' thread for all of you who believed the worst thing in the world has happened to you and your not sure if you'll ever be able to get past it.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Nice idea in theory.

In practice, not so much.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by nodice182
Nice idea in theory.

In practice, not so much.

This.

Just leave them all alone, allright? If angst-filled teens need sympathy, they should look somewhere else than The Pit at UG.
There are 21 bottles of coke in my room and i dont know how to get rid of them
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Sorry, I haven't been in the pit for a little while and didn't realize this type of thread has failed so much so recently. My apologies
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Quote by pinksalmon
Sorry, I haven't been in the pit for a little while and didn't realize this type of thread has failed so much so recently. My apologies

As stated, it's a great idea in theory. We could try to let it live for a while, it's just that there are so many people in here who seemingly refuse to take anything seriously.
searchbar.....
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by pinksalmon
I think this is way over due! Here, a whole thread for everyone who has anything depressing to say, or feels depressed, or want's to attention by saying they're thinking about suicide, or hint's at suicide.

I for one am really tired of every other thread in the pit being something to do with or relating to teen angst. So here, a big ole' thread for all of you who believed the worst thing in the world has happened to you and your not sure if you'll ever be able to get past it.

People who attempt grammar and fail irritate me to no end. It's certainly better than those who don't care at all, though...
*Emos out*
the generic, "searchbar..." comment took longer to come up than I thought. But congrats to you(hands e-cookie) on being the first in the thread to use it.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
There is a hole in my sock, and I don't know how it got there.

OMG LIFE IS SO UNFAIR TO ME, AND ONLY ME.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I masturbationed on my bus driver.
Quote by bob farrell
This man speaks the truth. Pleez to be videoing your horrific death kthxbai.
my mom wont buy me a $2000 guitar omg im so mad AT HER *cuts wrists*
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
Quote by Le_Bunny
People who attempt grammar and fail irritate me to no end. It's certainly better than those who don't care at all, though...
*Emos out*

I, thi'nk inte'rnet' threads? PRobaly arint 4 yoU! then;
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Quote by pinksalmon
I, thi'nk inte'rnet' threads? PRobaly arint 4 yoU! then;

Whoa, that was tough to read.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I masturbationed on my bus driver.
Quote by bob farrell
This man speaks the truth. Pleez to be videoing your horrific death kthxbai.
I want my MTV!
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
I cant get an erection and i feel like just another brick in En_zed's wall
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Last edited by mitch311 at Dec 3, 2008,
Quote by haz_uk

"Out with hearts".

What does that mean?

My tummy really hurts because I ate the most MASSIVE lunch today. I bet the children in Africa don't have to deal with this problem.
XIAOXI
Quote by silverchairman
Just like communism...

Don't encourage Rabid to come in and spout more rubbish...
Quote by ccatck
There is a hole in my sock, and I don't know how it got there.

OMG LIFE IS SO UNFAIR TO ME, AND ONLY ME.

For me this is an actual problem - have you tryed finding socks that fit a size 14UK (15US) foot? They only go up to size 11! I must be the only person that is happy to get socks for christmas - the only problem is I never do!
Quote by Le_Bunny
Diddums! Did I hurt your feelings?

A little bit but its really just another one of those things I read in threads a lot. Like there's so much other dumb **** going on then someone stops to say something about grammar. It's the interwebz, were allowed to be as dumb as we want with out ever having to worry about how we would conduct ourselves in real life.

But on the other hand I guess this is the thread I opened for people to say how much something upsets them and how they just can't get over it. So this e-cookies for you
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Quote by unininium
For me this is an actual problem - have you tryed finding socks that fit a size 14UK (15US) foot? They only go up to size 11! I must be the only person that is happy to get socks for christmas - the only problem is I never do!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

you could bring out your own custom line of socks!!!!!!!!
Quote by silverchairman
Just like communism...

Hey, hey, hey... communism works great as long as you have the bigger stick.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Sometimes it's so horrible being middle class. Even though my family used to be dirt poor, I am completely unsatisfied with the current financial situation of my household. So, I will commence cutting myself immediately and contemplate suicide if I don't get a new laptop.
Quote by Abunai X

My tummy really hurts because I ate the most MASSIVE lunch today. I bet the children in Africa don't have to deal with this problem.

Lucky bastards!