When I unpacked it today I realised that it hadn't been protected from the water, and as such all my pedals were screwed except my Whammy, which I'd packed in another box. Thankfully, the insurance left me with more than enough money to replace them. Part of it's going towards my new amp (I can afford an Epiphone Blues Custom 30 now) but the rest is going to replace my rig.

I'm getting a Fender Blender for distortion, an MI Audio Crunch Box for OD if I ever want it and an Artec tremolo, but I'm stuck between a Small Clone, a CH-1 and this for chorus. I've played them all, which one would be the most reliable? If they're equal, I'd probably go for the Marshall unless someone wants to put up a convincing argument against it.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
dude that sucks about ur pedals. you should try to have them replace them. its worth a shot.
I got an insurance payout and some money from the company. Enough to shut me up, in other words. I wouldn't have been able to afford the Fender Blender on its own otherwise.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
man that blows
great that you got the money but
and i havent used either pedals so i cant help you
good luck but
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by FuZzY(aus)
man that blows
great that you got the money but
and i havent used either pedals so i cant help you
good luck but

Are you high?
The Small Clone isn't really that good. If thats your budget look at the Visual Sound chorus or an old Arion Stereo chorus from eBay

Oh and the MI Audio Crunchbox is a really heavy distortion... it's far from an overdrive. Look at a Fulltone Fulldrive II for that.
dangg...im in the moving business...cock ups suck.

i put my guitar and pedal in the front seat when i moved...VIP service...i dont trust any with my valuable stuff.
yo.

I BELIEVE
try getting your hands on some 2nd hand CE-1 or 2 choruses, those are great and not that expensive. Also a lot better in quality in both endurance as well as soundwise imo.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
I wouldn't be pissed at all if I got money for it. Hell I like buying new gear. lol
Quote by ClementWave
The Small Clone isn't really that good. If thats your budget look at the Visual Sound chorus or an old Arion Stereo chorus from eBay

Oh and the MI Audio Crunchbox is a really heavy distortion... it's far from an overdrive. Look at a Fulltone Fulldrive II for that.

Visual Sound chorus is too expensive, and I'm not keen on waiting on eBay. The Fulltone OCD is also too expensive. For OD I'll probably just get a Bad Monkey.
Quote by Cathbard
I didn't say OCD... I said Fulldrive II, but that is £10 more so your argument is still valid haha.

I forgot about the Bad Monkey, definitely worth buying over the Crunchbox because its actually an Overdrive, it will give you the sound you want if your looking for OD.

Just don't buy the Small Clone, I remember playing it and I know it was awful, ain't got a patch on the Small Stone in terms of sound quality (I know they're different pedals but you catch my drift...)

Let me have a poke around and see what else there is within your budget, You'll definitely be able to find something a lot better
bad monkey is great. Digitech has a new OD pedal now that's true bypass and has a vintage and bad monkey option on it. It's in their hardwire line of pedals. really nice OD pedal.
Meh double post but who really cares

http://www.ivormairants.co.uk/store/product.php?productid=699

Danelectro Cool-Cat Chorus, Don't laugh... The CoolCat series are absolutely incredible for the money, True Bypass, metal enclosures, metal jacks, solid wiring, 9V adapters, great sounds, it has a depth knob as well, which the small clone lacks, and it has a mix/EQ knob which will be useful to matching it to other guitars/amps.