From: "LT.COL . WILLIAM RUSSELL" <ltcolwilliamrussell001@gmail.com>
Sent: 26-Nov-2008 09:10:38 +0400
To: undisclosed-recipients: ; ,
Cc:
Subject: From Lt Col William Russell U.S marine lraq
Hello,

I hope my e-mail meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Lt. Col. William
Russell of the US Marine here in Ba'qubah, Iraq; we have some amount of money we want to move out
of the country. I need a good partner out there, someone we can trust to receive the funds on our
behalf.

We are ready to get the funds across to you probably vie the Bank of Baghdad or thereabout. They do
International Transfer. It won't be transferred at once; I will transfer $500,000 per transaction. I
will inform you on what to do when I finally transfer the money to you.

I am giving you all the trust and I believe that with the help of God, we will successfully transfer
this money out of Iraq. Also I am optimistic of meeting with you soonest to solidify our
relationship.

Please do not disclose this deal to anybody as to protect my duty with the US Marine; we must keep a
low profile at all times. More details as regard the transfer I will get across to you soon as I
hear from you.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

Regards,

Lt. Col. William Russell
NOTE: Get back to me my private mail.
Email-ltcolwilliamrussell@gmail.com

This is the first time i've ever gotten this type of spam email !!!

I sooooooo sooooo wanna have fun with this...I'm really bored. I don't even mind replying back like a person who hates americans, which I DON'T !

Ideas ??

EDIT: Lol at the spelling and grammar mistakes...US marines pfffttt
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
I swear my friend got that exact same email once, he showed me for some reason lol O_o
Good luck, it will have been sent by an automated program. You would be talking to yourself.
Oh really?

I thought it was automated, but once they got a reply then it was handled by a real person... What a downer....
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Tell hime its clearly bull****. Anything over ten grand at once the fbi is told about. If they wanted money out of iraq so badly they'd send a teenager a random email, then they can't afford to have the fbi know about it.

oh, and do it your damn self,
Quote by JackalUK
Good luck, it will have been sent by an automated program. You would be talking to yourself.

Go on...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Go on...

I have no reply to that one, you sir have bested me with 2 words...

GIT!
I got the same thing with a different name from a supposed Royal Marine lieutenant.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
Reverse it on them and send an email saying something along the lines of "You are being tracked by the American Fraud Association" We are currently tracking your address and destination and we plan to charge you for " etc etc.

Make it seem extremely realistic.
Reply back that your a nigerian prince looking to move $40,000,000 in 5 installments and you need their help
It's like the same as the Nigerian Prince ones.

Amusingly, Lt. Col. William Russell is a real person.

http://russellbrigade.com/
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by XianXiuHong
Tell him you're also a US Marine who wants to smuggle money out of the US to Iraq and you'll swap with him.

Quote by JackalUK
Reply back that your a nigerian prince looking to move $40,000,000 in 5 installments and you need their help

Quote by punk_metal
Reverse it on them and send an email saying something along the lines of "You are being tracked by the American Fraud Association" We are currently tracking your address and destination and we plan to charge you for " etc etc.

Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by haz_uk
i wonder if the chief of staff uses gmail too.

Ha! I was thinking the same thing.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Quote by punk_metal

****ing this!
Here, send this to them:
Bismillâhi-r-Rahmâni-r-Rahîm,
Al-Hamdulillâhi Was-Salâtu Was-Salâmu 'Alâ Rasûlillâh,Wa Ba'd, As-Salâmu 'Alaikum Wa Rahmatullâhi Wa Barakâtuh, Wasalaam to you,and how are you doing?. My intention of contacting you is to solicit your assistance for a project, which will be mutually
beneficial. Though I know my decision to contact you is to a large extent unconventional, the prevailing circumstances necessitated my action.
I am Hajia Bintou Shamir, from Indonesia. I am married to Late Mallam Mustafa Shamir of Dakar Senegal and am currently living in a hospital in Senegal, My late hushand of the blessed memory was an oil explorer in Libya and Kuwait for twelve years before he died in the year 2000.
We were married for twelve years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both devoted Muslims. Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he made a huge deposit of money with a Deposit Company in oversea.
(I will tell you the amount as we proceed).
Recently, my doctor told me that I have only six months to live due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Muslim organization or devoted individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.
I want this organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund orphanages, widows,less priviledged and also propagating their religion and to ensure that the society upholds the views and belief of their religion.As a Muslim, i laid emphasis so much
on the ALLAH'S benevolence and this has encourage me to take the bold step.
I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are into some radical Organizations which I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an Unholy manner. Hence the reasons for this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with ALLAH the most benefficient and the most merciful. I don't need
any telephone communication in this regard because of my health conditions
and the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want
them to know about this development. With ALLAH all things are
possible (secondSura,( verse 257) which says: "There must be no coercion in matters of
faith").As soon as I receive your reply on
Email: *email*
I shall give you the contact information of the Deposit Company in Europe where the money was deposited. I will also issue a letter of authority to the Deposit Company authorizing them that the said fund Have being willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to you.
I want you and the community where you reside to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a true devoted Muslim life worthy of emulation. Whoever that wants to serve ALLAH must serve him in truth and in fairness. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for another organization or a devoted Individual for this same purpose. Until I hear from you by email, my dreams will rest squarely
on your Shoulders.
"And I (Allah) did not create jinns and humans except that they worship
Me (alone)"
Qu'ran 51:56
May the Almighty ALLAH continue to guide and protect you.
Allah Hafiz.
Hajia Bintou Sham

tl;dr phish the phisherman

EDIT: Did anyone else laugh their ass off at the fact that they put ALLAH in all caps? I'm sure he looks down on them well for making his name EXTRA special
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Last edited by BeastlyBassist at Dec 3, 2008,
This was just a James Bond movie: Quantum of Mumbai. It was missing vodka, bond girls and money only.

Present by: NDTV, IBN, INDIA TV
Director: RAW
Producer: Man Mohan Singh
Written by: NSG
Production manager: Sonia Gandhi

Cast;
James Bonds 001, 002, 003, 004, 005,006,007 and 008 as RAW agents
NSG Commados as Villians

Shooting Location:
Taj Mahal hotel
Oberoi Trident
Nariman House
CST

MPAA rating: X-rated
^ reported.
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
If you reply, they know the email is active, and they sell it to other spammers.

The choice is your own.

Quote by punk_metal

They don't care. They aren't in the US anyway, so they are untouchable. Probably some career criminals and con-artists in Nigeria.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Last edited by yellowshirtguy at Dec 3, 2008,
Fvcking assholes. Who thinks up this sh!t.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
"Also I am optimistic of meeting with you soonest to solidify our relationship."

Nice.
Reply with gruesome pictures that cannot be unseen
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Pretend that you're an Iraqi hiding in the US trying to get money into Iraq for your family. Tell them you can only transfer $500,000 at a time.
Quote by DirtyMakik
Reply with gruesome pictures that cannot be unseen

Send a link to that bodybuilding thread with the hideous creature. I just remembered the sheer horror i felt in that thread.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
And amazingly i get one more....

Good day Your dream and your perfect woman waits for you. Just try to look for...I am fond of cooking, and I do it perfectly. I like to be at home and to makeit cozy. I am fond of flowers and animals and I want to have a lot of flowersin my future house. I have some of them even now. I like all the types ofmusic. Frequently the choice of the music depends on my mood. I would like tomeet a person who is kind, careful, generous and tender. I want him to loveonly me and to be honest in relations. I want to meet a man who would notbetray me one day. Find me *link removed* Sweet goodbyeDana

I'm gonna be rich and married
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Quote by Insanitydenied
Send a link to that bodybuilding thread with the hideous creature. I just remembered the sheer horror i felt in that thread.

There is wayyyyyyyy worse than that...

-se*
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by XianXiuHong
Tell him you're also a US Marine who wants to smuggle money out of the US to Iraq and you'll swap with him.

winner
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
ask whats he's wearing and if he wants to have cybersex, or what the hell ever it is
or do a chain of e-mails like those bloodninja things

ARRRGH!
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
email him a picture of a badly photoshopped 1 million dollar bill

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Two words. "Allah Ackbar!" That's all you need. If it's fake it'll **** with them, if it's real you're ****ed.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales