so someones selling a marshall JTM6 head and JTMC40 Cabinet, anyone know much about them? They any good?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
My JTM 30 Combo is awesome. A solid recommendation for anyone wanting one of those. Clean channel is really nice, and with a lot of volume it goes break into the classic 'crunch'
OD channel can range from pretty heavy tones with more gain, all the way back to a nice bluesy feel.

Enjoy
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

i also have the JTM30 combo and it has to be the best clean channel I have ever heard IMO.
it is also pretty damn loud cranked through a 4 x 12 cab
I've had a JCM600 and from what i've heard they are the same amp with a different name. Really great clean channel, the best I've heard. OD channel however is a little stiff, somewhere along the lines of a JCM900 (not great IMO).
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
wow, i also have a jtm30, and love it. but be warned, ive heard of some overheating problems.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Great-sounding amp. I have a combo version and, if not for the recurring reliability issues, I would never consider parting with it.
Fender Lite Ash Tele/Hamer SATF<--Korg DT-10<Zvex Super Hard On<Digitech Bad Monkey<MI Audio Crunchbox<Pro Co "Keeley" Rat<Line 6 M13<<--Marshall JTM60 1x12 Combo
Quote by C40.is.hot
Great-sounding amp. I have a combo version and, if not for the recurring reliability issues, I would never consider parting with it.

Yeah I've heard about reliability issues with them, this one is a bit old but it's had new tubes installed and everything and been serviced by a licensed amp repairer, but this deal is almost too good to pass up on, I loove the sound of 4x10 cabinets as well. The clean is probably the most imprtant to me I have some nice OD sounds I can get with pedals but it wouldn't hurt to have a nice amp OD as well.
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
the clean is nice. but also be warned that the distortion sounds crappy until you get it louder.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!