Thinking about buying a tiny terror, and have a few questions

Is it wiser to go with the combo? or the head and an orange cab? This will be my first tube amp, so I don't know much on the subject.

Will I be able to get good cleans?

Is it pedal friendly?

I play radiohead, pop-punk, classic rock, blues, jazz. Whatever. Pretty much everything except metal. I'm slightly worried about the cleans, and how well it goes with pedals, like delays and such.
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.
Head and Combo, it's got more praise than the Combo.. Although im sure the combo is great too...

Yes, you can get cleans, It just won't be amazingly loud, it breaks up quite well I am told
Very pedal friendly, all single channel tube amps take pedals like a dream.
Thanks for the prompt reply

I figured I might be better off with a head and a cab. It isn't that much more expensive anyway.

I won't be playing too loud. Mostly bedroom type stuff.
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.
Yeah, Allan's has it for 950 I think...

Can you usually get them down a bit if you pay cash?
Quote by sashki
^Most places are like that, can't speak for that place. You can usually haggle down 15% or so, maybe more.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Any tips apart from paying cash?
Quote by sashki
personally i would get the combo for convenience and the g12h30 in it

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Lots of stores have a policy of not letting a sale walk away, if you ask for a deal and it's nothing crazy like half off and he says no, then just leave. It works a lot of the time.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not