Page 1 of 6
I'm a girl and it seems whenever a really good guy friend gets a gf he never talk to me anymore. Or he asks me out and I say no and then he's like whatever and we never talk. Its really frustrating and atm my only close guy friends are my boyfriend and this guy that I seriously suspect is gay.

Can't guys just be friends with girls?
nope
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
from one girl to another
never reveal your a girl on UG
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by spunky_chooken
I'm a girl and it seems whenever a really good guy friend gets a gf he never talk to me anymore. Or he asks me out and I say no and then he's like whatever and we never talk. Its really frustrating and atm my only close guy friends are my boyfriend and this guy that I seriously suspect is gay.

Only if there is absolutely no attraction or the guy is already with a girl. It's quite sad really.

I myself just don't enjoy being friends with girls cause I find them quite boring. I prefer being friends with guys who actually bring the fun to the party like I do. Girls are boring boring boring.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

To be honest, guys are rarely just friends with girls. Thats not to say it doesn't happen though. I hate it when people stop talking to the rest of their friends when they get into a relationship then beg for attention after they split up.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Yeah easily guys can be friends with girls. Keep in mind if you reject a guy of course he's not gonna want to talk to you, and when anyone gets a bf/gf they naturally spend more time with them- it's up to you to keep the lines of communication open
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Emmm, I'd say that's more to do with girls. His gf probably doesn't want him hanging about another girl
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by spunky_chooken

Only if you're unattractive.

Quote by loubot123
from one girl to another

I see what you did there...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Brick23
Yeah easily guys can be friends with girls. Keep in mind if you reject a guy of course he's not gonna want to talk to you, and when anyone gets a bf/gf they naturally spend more time with them- it's up to you to keep the lines of communication open

Nah but like I try to talk to them and they just avoid and don't wanna talk to me at all. Like they used to call me all the time and now if I call them its like "wtf u call for?"
Quote by spunky_chooken
I'm a girl

Quote by loubot123
from one girl to another

There's two. Let's get 'em.

EDIT: more on topic: sometimes it's the girlfriend's fault. She'll see her new bf hanging with a different girl, get jealous, call him on the phone, cry, bitch him out, and he just doesn't want that.
or
let the guy friend know you feel neglected as a friend
or
accept that they are terrible friends for ditching you
or
give them sex
or
fapfapfap

I'm tired.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Last edited by Maus24 at Dec 3, 2008,
I wouldn't be friends with them if the opportunity to sex wasn't there...I stay clear of the fugly chicks though
Kensai saw what u did thar
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
i mean i have a hard time being good friends with girls. There are two girls who im really good friends with and talk to and hang out with alot. but these girls are alot like me and are fun. most guys are more fun to hang out with and then go meet girls we are sexually attracted to.
I wouldn't want to be close friends with a girl who had a boyfriend. Respect and worry of getting my ass kicked.
Quote by spunky_chooken
I'm a girl and it seems whenever a really good guy friend gets a gf he never talk to me anymore.

Ugh this has recently happened to me with TWO of my best guy friends. Really disappointing
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
*agreed with above posts* His GF might think hes 'doing' something if he hangs with other girls. so yeah.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
I don't have any problems being friends with girls...

Most of my best friends are girls, noxiosimitator is one of my best male friends, although I sometimes suspect (s)he's a girl!
Quote by dointime024
I stole a pair of my friend's mother's panties. They were clean so it was rather dissapointing when I took a wiff.
Quote by elimination1021
nope

Quote by loubot123
from one girl to another

^these two. x1000
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Ugh this has recently happened to me with TWO of my best guy friends. Really disappointing

They were never really your guy friends. They just wanted in your pants. I don't blame them though, most guys are like that. Too pussy to man up and just say that they want you in the sack then and there.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

I'd find it rather annoying if my gf'd spend more time with some other guy than with me.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by SuperJoop
I wouldn't want to be close friends with a girl who had a boyfriend. Respect and worry of getting my ass kicked.

im friends with a girl who has a BF tried to ask her out she said no ok we're still friends im also good friends with the BF too so im cool.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

Quote by ozy!d!ot
im friends with a girl who has a BF tried to ask her out she said no ok we're still friends im also good friends with the BF too so im cool.

Punctuation please. I can't read that fast.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

+1 Maus24

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

pm C.C. Deville to join
Maus you dont have to read it that fast. and i couldnt be bothered with the punctuation. there is that better?
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

I agree with the multiple posts...about it being the gf's fault
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
To a point, yes. But you must remember that at at least one point during the friendship of a guy and a girl, one of them is always gonna wanna step it up.
Me, I asked this chick out, got rejected and found out she was a lesbian. Later on, she was one of my best friends in high school. So it depends, really.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by ozy!d!ot
Maus you dont have to read it that fast. and i couldnt be bothered with the punctuation. there is that better?

It's a start.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

+1 Maus24

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by shakin'cakes
They were never really your guy friends. They just wanted in your pants. I don't blame them though, most guys are like that. Too pussy to man up and just say that they want you in the sack then and there.

I was hoping that wasn't the case
dw i can be your guy friend... but yeah most guys just want in your pants.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

it depends on the person. some girls i just really like, but some of my female "friends" are just people who I'd really like to bang.

and in 2 instances, have.
Well, in my opinion a person can have only 1 or 2 real Friends. You can know 10000 guys or girls and go out with them and have fun, but no more than 1 or 2 are real Friends with capital F. They are just people that you know.

And a guy rarely have a female Friend. Girlfriend or just person that he know.
Quote by spunky_chooken
I was hoping that wasn't the case

Its not always, i am friends with about 65-70% girls in relation to boys and i have a girlfriend and thats fine as long as i can be trusted not to flirt with every girl in the world
Quote by ozy!d!ot
dw i can be your guy friend... but yeah most guys just want in your pants.

aww thanks....i think :S

and yeah, I have plenty of guy friends that are just guys that i KNOW but the ones i get close to (friends with a capital F) always leave me
Quote by restless_thrash
i have plenty of female friends, but they keep asking me out... am i a fool for refusing?

yep
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
probably because his gf doesn't want him hanging out with another girl?

thats called being 'whipped' children
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!