Im looking for good Avante-Garde metal bands . More atmospheric music, instrumentals also.
Quote by tobysaurus
I got an erection once, it was lovely.

read it man. still not satisfied. it just mixes Prog and Avante-Garde metal. They're two different things. I want a clear description of a band and the kinds of tone it has.
Quote by tobysaurus

YOU ASK!

You don't READ!

How fucking stupid are some of these new users that they can't even comprehend a goddamn recommendations thread. Seriously? What fucking help would reading in a Q/A thread do for you?

Jesus Christ, if this is how intelligent people are...
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
YOU ASK!

You don't READ!

How fucking stupid are some of these new users that they can't even comprehend a goddamn recommendations thread. Seriously? What fucking help would reading in a Q/A thread do for you?

To be fair he's hardly a new user. He joined only three months after you.
Quote by axe_thrasher
To be fair he's hardly a new user. He joined only two months after you.

Actually, that makes him worse.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
YOU ASK!

You don't READ!

This is why i ****ing started this thread, i have ASKED a question. Not for people like you to bull**** all over. If you cant ****ing contribute something positive then just keep your opinion to yourself man. And plus i wouldn't even want an opinion of a kid who judges people by the date they joined a damn site.
Quote by tobysaurus

YOU ASK THE QUESTION IN THE FUCKING REC THREAD YOU IDIOTIC NUGGET OF TURD.

There you go. I spelt it out for you.
And for all of you to answer the question here would hurt your ego right ? Rather than wasting yours and my time it would have been much easier for you to help. Its a question about metal being asked in the metal thread, answering it in this or that thread would not have made a difference.
Quote by tobysaurus

The rec thread was constructed so that this forum wouldn't get overrun with so many of these unnecessary question threads. Also, respect the rules of the forum if you expect any respect from any of the users on here.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

'Threnody for the victims of Hiroshima' is the most metal piece of avant-garde music you'll hear. Play it LOUD!

But yes, please use the rec thread. The idea of it, like mentioned above, is to limit the amount these threads fill up the forum.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic