What techniques do you guys use to help you concentrate on work?

I find that I have concentration problems at home. No I don't have ADD, there's just a lot of stuff that can detract me from my work (e.g. The Pit *sigh*).

BUT if I listen to Eye of the Tiger while I work, I get really into it and motivated. Ahaha.
Well if by work you mean job, then the money/not getting fired.
If you mean homework or things around the house... pack up your Xbox 360 and just ****ing do it.

Also, set allotted times for what you want. Give yourself so much time for work, so much time for play. Stuff.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
A tip for getting over procrastination: Do ten minutes of work. Just ten. Usually its when you start getting into work that you will carry on with it. If you think of it as a massive chunk, you get demotivated and procrastinate further.
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
listen to classical music.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
not posting on UG.

seriously though, classical.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by A8039077
A tip for getting over procrastination: Do ten minutes of work. Just ten. Usually its when you start getting into work that you will carry on with it. If you think of it as a massive chunk, you get demotivated and procrastinate further.

Excatly. I have alot of problems trying to work too and this always helps.
I am really easily distracted at work. My job is very boring, so anything is of more interest. I am actually more interested in the sellotape dispenser sitting on my desk with no sellotape in it. Why no sellotape you ask? It's so I can spin the wheel round instead of work.

As you can see, I really struggle with it. My only solution is to try and vary the work as much as possible, check your e-mails often for even more variety, and take sneaky 5 minute pit breaks, much like I am doing now.
I find that work destroys my ability to concentrate on the Pit.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
I find that work destroys my ability to concentrate on the Pit.

He probably hasn't matured just yet like you and I have, though.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by A8039077

..I do the same thing, but I set aside an hour or two so that what I have to get done doesn't seem like it's all that much. That way, if I get into it, I'll end up knocking 3-4 hours of work. Man, at ten minutes I'd be too worried about how little work I was doing to even get any done
Quote by Maus24
He probably hasn't matured just yet like you and I have, though.

It will come in time.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Sol9989
listen to classical music.

+100,000,000,000,000,001

/thread
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.