Im looking for an amp that has seperate effects loops for the clean and distortion channels

it needs to be able to produce high gain for black label stuff and killswitch

im sort of want to be able to put my chorus thought the clean channel and when i get a delay have that reday for solo's on the distortion channel.

i like the fact my 6505 has a button on the footswitch to turn the effects loop on and
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
There's many that have 2 effects loop, which seems like what you want. There's others that have one for each specific channel, but this is usually found on really high-end amps, like the Diezel VH4.

The Mesa Mark IV and Road King both have 2 effects loops, not sure about the Roadster, but I'd think it does.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Wouldn't it just be way easier to get something like a Voodoo Lab GCP and GCX and use it to both switch the effects in/out and control the amp..
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Well you don't need two effects loops. You can A/b an effects loop. Just like you a/b using two different amps.
Quote by peavey6505+user
Im looking for an amp that has seperate effects loops for the clean and distortion channels

it needs to be able to produce high gain for black label stuff and killswitch

im sort of want to be able to put my chorus thought the clean channel and when i get a delay have that reday for solo's on the distortion channel.

i like the fact my 6505 has a button on the footswitch to turn the effects loop on and

Good question, I've been looking for an answer to this myself.

I beleive the TSL100 has multiple fx loops for different channels, but the best option would probably to get an amp with a midi controllable channel selecter and set up a midi thing with it.

Then you can turn different effects combinations on and off with the touch of a button & also change the amp channel at the same time
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by hcsn2008
Well you don't need two effects loops. You can A/b an effects loop. Just like you a/b using two different amps.

Get an a/b-pedal. To change from the clean effects to the dist effects, click on both a/b-pedal and the amps channel-footswitch. I also have a 6505(+) and it's a great amp so you shouldn't need to spend any more money on amps.
what a/b pedal do you recomend

ive see the electro harmonix switchblade nano is that any good
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
The Laney VH100R has two separate FX loops and does a mighty fine KsE tone.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)