Page 1 of 2
It's Domination!

I'm doing some really rotten farts atm.

anyone had some funny fart moments?

one time i farted when i was sat cross legged and it vibrated the fabric that was stretched over my buttocks. sounds kinda sick but was funny.

PS

yes i am going to go for a dump now.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I can queef myself out of an awkward situation like it's nobodies business
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by brookiemonstarr
..this is disgusting lol

GOOD!

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I ate a ****load of chicken the other day and then played centurion (you drink a shot of beer every minute for 100mins). As you can imagine, protein fart + booze fart = masscare

It got to about no. 68 and I let off this monster that pushed two of the guys there over the limit and they puked

It was a proud day...
Quote by mikko 9119
I can queef myself out of an awkward situation like it's nobodies business

*sig'd
Quote by eyebanez333
*sig'd

i feel proud coz it's in my thread!

also one time this kid got a dentention for farting in junior school. we still ridicule him for this, and MANY other events, to this day.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Me and my brother were sharing a tent on a family holiday. One night, we must have eaten something awful, because we both had disgusting smelling gas.

So we were trying to get to sleep, when we both let off silent ones. Ten seconds later...BAM! The smell was horrendous. I'm not exaggurating when I say that I couldn't breathe in there.
After fumbling with both the flyscreen zip and the tent zip, I finally managed to collapse on the ground and breathe in some nice, refreshing, clean air.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Are you Canadian, and named Terrence or Phillip?

Oh no Terrence, I just farted!

Oh ha ha Phillip, that one stinks. Ooh! Me too!
Heres a tip.
If any of you were to meet me in real life, and we decided to eat an Italian together.
Whatever you do makes sure you have a taxi booked for yourself, when i fart after a risotto **** goes down.
How can something that nice come out as something that bad.
Quote by Stentroll
I destroy suns, bitch!

So YOU'RE imdeth's crotch!

Anyway, no funny ones from me.

My friend did one that was about 10 seconds long, lol.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
the worst are the ones that feel like you just crapped your pants, your undies are a little damp, and you go and wipe, and there is nothing there.

moist farts. they mess with your brain.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Me, my brother and a friend forced a teacher out of the class by repeatedly and viciously farting and burping on her. Ah how I miss college...
Quote by defleppard87
Me, my brother and a friend forced a teacher out of the class by repeatedly and viciously farting and burping on her. Ah how I miss college...

im suprised you didnt have to leave!

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
It's smells like rotten egg. Not atm though, just when it happens. It's really gross but I'm like a 12yo, I still giggle a lot when someone farts.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
One time in fifth or sixth grade I was spending the night with a few friends, and we were all going to sleep peacefully when somebody lit one that overloaded the whole room with essence of kitty sh*t.
It seriously smelled like several cats hasd simultaneously taken a dump in the middle of the room.

We literally ran each other over trying to get out of the place.
my family and I were on our way home from a trip to the beach when i was about 12. unfortunately for them I had some terrible farts going, and we were trapped in the car together. if that wasn't bad enough, I took my sisters teddy bear, and let a massive fart right on it. it smelled terrible for a couple of hours. she almost cried.
Quote by daytripper75
my family and I were on our way home from a trip to the beach when i was about 12. unfortunately for them I had some terrible farts going, and we were trapped in the car together. if that wasn't bad enough, I took my sisters teddy bear, and let a massive fart right on it. it smelled terrible for a couple of hours. she almost cried.

Dude, I was in the middle of eating and just about spit my sandwich all over my computer, damn fine idea

I have been know to let an epic fart or two go, but my best gassy achievement was a burp that I let rip from inside my house that was so loud my neighbor walked out of his garage and asked me what the hell that was.
Quote by Stentroll
I destroy suns, bitch!

I think you'll find thats Imdeth

I get the uber stinky ones and the ones that make hilarious noises.
I only found out recently that my ass really could make that trumpety noise. The really high pitched one
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Semi related story;

One time at school, I took a dump that smelled so bad, I wanted to throw up. I was pooping pretty violently too, so I had to endure it.
gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic
If you don't get the slightest inclination to laugh when somebody farts your brain isn't working correctly.
One time my cousin ate a whole bag of cheetos, and farted so badly that his room stunk for a whole week. We Febreezed the hell out of the room, and couldn't get rid of that god awful stench. It was the most vile thing I've ever smelled in my life.
^

judging by ur username i thought you were gonna match my pantera reference

Quote by daytripper75

that reminds me of something my friend told me.

he with in the car with his friend and his friend's family and he farted in the packed car and his friend's dad pulled over and jumped out it smelled so bad.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
^

haha I didn't notice that til you pointed it out.
A friend and I were sitting in my room watching star wars on a portable dvd player. I was on my bed with the main screen, and he was on the floor with the extension. For the whole weekend I had massive gas attack, like people leave the room bad. Well I farted so badd that my friend and I left my room after I paused the movie. When we came back, I tried to push play. It didn't work. Neither did any of the other buttons. I had to unplug it to turn it off and restart it. My fart killed a portable dvd player!!
Quote by Rookie One
makes jizz shoot out of your don johnson
Quote by SlipknotRule93
^

haha I didn't notice that til you pointed it out.

im well into cowboys from hell right now. cant help but laugh when i hear the beginning of domination though!

Quote by special_kae_911
A friend and I were sitting in my room watching star wars on a portable dvd player. I was on my bed with the main screen, and he was on the floor with the extension. For the whole weekend I had massive gas attack, like people leave the room bad. Well I farted so badd that my friend and I left my room after I paused the movie. When we came back, I tried to push play. It didn't work. Neither did any of the other buttons. I had to unplug it to turn it off and restart it. My fart killed a portable dvd player!!

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
One day I felt odd all day, and had a slight stomach cramp going to sleep. I later found out I contracted a stomach virus.

Anyway, I woke up at 3 in the morning on a weekday, had violently and compulsively thrown up all over my room (bed, floor, door and walls ) and went to the bathroom to diarrhea fiery napalm. In the midst of all this misery, I let out the longest fart I ever witnessed. I swear to god it was like 12 seconds long and the pitch was just perfect. I couldn't help but laugh like a delirious idiot.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I once farted in a tuner and got an F#.

sig'd

PWNSOME
If you can read this... you can read!

Quote by Fat Lard
    I like semen, so what?
    my friend accidently let out a huge one in one of our exams. it was embarrassing because we have our exams in the gym, where pretty much the whole school writes. needless to say it was ****ing monsterous, and better yet everyone knew it was him, but he still tried to pass it off by looking around to try and "see" this "supposed" culprit.

he left a semester early..........he returned the next year.
    i'm in Boy Scouts, and at this one camping trip, we had Mass (cuz we're Catholic) so durng the homily, this fat kid in our troop farted really loud. everybody heard it (it was an outdoor mass with not a lot of people) but even the priest chuckled. i was really loud and REALLY FUNNY! i almost peed myself! (don't worry, i went to the port-a-potty)
    Quote by brandon369852
    lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
    UG Rock Opera
    Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
    Page 1 of 2