Hey any one here know any good speed trainers for guitar that are free. I have hit a peak of my skill and i want to get better. Thanks
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
i just dont know what to practice. I am self taught and i can only teach my self so much. just need a little help.
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
Quote by dubes216
Hey any one here know any good speed trainers for guitar that are free. I have hit a peak of my skill and i want to get better. Thanks

There's not really any such thing as a "speed trainer". You can only train skills, things you have direct control over - speed isn't a skill, it's a reflection of your skill. There are, however, many things that govern your ability to play fast such as accuracy, dexterity, finger independence, timing, synchronisation, fretboard knowledge etc....the better those things are, the faster you'll be able to play.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com