Long story short: I need a photoshop artist to paste boobs on someone's forehead in a picture...

so, pick random boobs, random dude, paste boobs on forehead (they don't need to be nude, they can be in a bra or bikini, but it hat to be clearly boobs)

And, no, I am not a pervert, I just need the picture to complete a joke, and I fail at photoshop... I don't even have photoshop...

I thank you all forever, and the one who posts the best picture can have a free space in my sig

Have fun...
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.

how on earth can boobs on a guys head finish of a joke?

DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Last edited by moody git at Dec 3, 2008,
Quote by MoleMania
What the f*ck are boobs?

things behind female nipples...

Quote by n2dabloo
Hm, too bad you didn't ask for Gimp professionals.

What's gimp?:P
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
I think we vote on which 'boobs' to use.
Agreed?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
I think we vote on which 'boobs' to use.
Agreed?

hehe, ok, suggestions?
you cant put boobs

nudity...

also gimp is photoshop basically

EDIT: I do have one of a guy with a butt-face i made?
What I just said is a lie.
Quote by n2dabloo
Hm, too bad you didn't ask for Gimp professionals.

Because Gimp is to awesome for him, boobs in a guys head isn't.
Can it be any person? Or does it have to be someone that you know? 'Cause you need to give us the picture you want to use.
yea, you can use any picture... you just need to make it clear, only head and boobs

the face can be funny too, a really fat dude, a retarded one...

Just improvise, I gtg now thanks guys, I'll check later on...
You're not allowed to post images containing any portion of a female nipple, so this thread is pretty much going to suck.
Also, seeing as you specified professional Photoshoppers, shouldn't you be prepared to pay?
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
So on a website that doesn't allow to post nudity, you're asking people to post boobs...

Go sit in the corner. Seriously. Stay. STAY. Good boy.
This is not a pipe