it celebrates the sport of boxing.

We wake up the day after christmas, strap on our gloves, and fight.
gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic
I think its when the upperclass makes the lower class feel special by giving gifts
It's the day after Christmas, basically the Canadian equivalent to Black Friday. It's probably named cause that's when you get all your boxes from the gifts and throw them out or something.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!

its got something to do with boxing your wang
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
We all combine our boxes together (that we got from our various gifts) and make mech warriors. We then take said mech warriors and fight, having tournaments in the streets. The winner is elected our new leader.

....but seriously, stores have huge sales. So we go shopping.

(in our Mech Warriors)
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by Mr_Mysterio
It's the day after Christmas, basically the Canadian equivalent to Black Friday. It's probably named cause that's when you get all your boxes from the gifts and throw them out or something.

the only answer that makes sense imo. but i do enjoy a good old boxing match
Boxing day is the peak of consumer whoring and senseless binging in the Canadian Calendar.

It is also the day where people return gifts to stores because they don't fit or they were given a lousy 5.99 pair of socks from sportchek; the day when chinese people spend the money they got from made-up relatives; the day where canadian jews fatten up on gold.
hue
Boxing Day is the Protestant equivalent to St. Stephen's Day, the Catholic version.

Hope that cleared something up.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
u want the real answer? at least this is real for the uk, and should be real for the rest of our glorious empire

boxing day is the day when presents were traditionally given, hence the term box. idk why people started giving on christmas day instead. probably got too impatient.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
day after xmas, crazy sales so they have less stock and they dont have to take invitory
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by NutZz?
We all combine our boxes together (that we got from our various gifts) and make mech warriors. We then take said mech warriors and fight, having tournaments in the streets. The winner is elected our new leader.

MY GOD it would be like a blue peter version of Gundam
Quote by NutZz?

This is how our country should be run!! No more first past teh post, it's now last one that hasn't blown up!!
So I legitimately didn't know that we don't technically do Boxing Day in America. Weird.
There will probably be a signature here at some point.
Quote by Demonazzz
it celebrates the sport of boxing.

We wake up the day after christmas, strap on our gloves, and fight.

Sounds promising, i know what to get you for Christmas now
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.